Chapter 4: whats going on?

I'm still going down this long, dark tunnel and realise that my life is unfolding in front of my eyes. I've just come to see when my parents had the accident because of me. Now I'm crying, not just a little bit, I mean a lot and don't have a clue what's going on.

I stop and turn my head to see this little girl running behind me but she doesn't stop like I do. She carries on running. She's just stopped a bit further up the tunnel and shouts of me by my name. She's pointing to a picture. I slowly walk up to the little girl and I see a picture of me holding a baby with a boy stood next to me. I still look the same age as I am now.

Then the girl shoots up into the air and turns into a little ball of light. Then she falls rapidly towards me, the ball of light pushes me towards the wall of the tunnel and the ball of light disappears into my stomach. I'm in so much pain.

A hand reaches out to help me up and realise that it's the boy in the picture. I've seen him before, not that long ago actually. Before I got myself into this mess. Wait...

He's my boyfriend and I can't believe he is here. We may be young but we spoke about starting a family and be bought a few unisex
items for a baby before we even tried.

Isn't that's what young couples do?