Awkward........(chap. 7)

AMANDAS POV

What. Just. Happened.

I hear Taylor on the other side of the door go into his room. I slowly slide down the door. My lips were still tingly from the event that just happened. Questions started to run through my mind...

Why did you pull away?

Were you doing the right thing?

What will happen tomorrow, will there be any awkwardness between us?

Did I ruin our friendship?

Do I like him back?

The last question lingered in my mind longer than the other ones. To clear my mind I went into my bathroom to take a shower. I slipped off my clothes and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water relax my muscles. I grabbed the shampoo quickly scrubbing my hair then conditioning. I grabbed the sponge scrubbing my body and shaving myself. Within 10 minutes I was out with a towel wrapped around me. I walked into my room and looked into my suitcase. I grabbed a pair of black spandex and the same Boston college t-shirt.

Once I was done I heard some fumbling behind our door and it swung open with a happy Ana and a tired mom. They both had bags full of clothes and such, probably from shopping. Without saying anything Ana happily skipped into her room with two armfuls of bags. My mom just looked at me like 'help me' I laughed as I grabbed her bags from her hands letting her go to her room of the hotel to sleep. I walked into my sisters room "where should I put these?" She skipped over to me and looked in one of the bags "this hand is yours and the other is mine." She said grabbing the bags out of my left hand. "Huh? Mine?" She nodded "yeah! Mom and I picked out some clothes for you!" I groaned "you know I'm completely opposite styles from you and mom!" I said groaning. She just chuckled "trust me, and besides I picked out the clothing I hated, mom just told me your size." I shrugged heading back to my room putting the bags down on the ground not even bothering with them. I shut off the lights and climbed under the covers slowly drifting off to sleep.

TAYLORS POV

This is it. Our friendship is over. She won't like me anymore. I kissed too early and I blew it. Right now I'm standing in the hallway, she is on the other side of the door. My head hung low as I walked back into my hotel room. It was now about 11 at night and they boys were getting ready for bed since we had to be up early tomorrow. But I didn't feel like going to sleep. I just wanted to die. It's my stupid fault. I saw someone walk into the room and I looked up to see a worried Shawn. "Hey taylor what's wrong?" I shake my head "she wasn't ready, she didn't want to kiss me, yet, she kissed my cheek!? I feel so stupid." I don't care what I sound like right now I just need to tell someone, and I can trust Shawn. He came to the couch and sat next to me "wait? What happened exactly?" I sighed "okay, I walked her to her door, we hugged and said goodnight, she kissed my cheek and went to close the door, I grabbed the door and kissed her on the lips, but, she pulled away. How was I suppose to know she didn't want to kiss me?!" I say looking down and putting my head in my hands. Shawn spoke up "you know, she was probably just shocked and didn't know what to do. Talk to her tomorrow, but don't be awkward. Now go to sleep you need it." He says walking out of the room to leave me alone in the darkness.

AMANDAS POV

*beep beep beep* I was woke up to my alarm going off. Wow. I didn't think I would sleep this late. Magcon started at 12:30 and it was now 11. I got up out of my bed, feeling pretty good since I slept really well. The event from last night popped back into my head. I quickly pushed it out and started to get ready. I grabbed one of the three bags and picked out an outfit. I got to say Ana did really good on getting me clothes, she even gave me a pair or vans. They were black with purple laces. I wanted these to match my other vans. I squealed in delight as I threw on my outfit. Straightened my hair and applied some light makeup. It was natural so you couldn't really notice it.

I walked into the kitchen/living room. They were both open so you could see everything that happens. I saw my sister sitting on the counter eating a piece of toast. I hugged her grabbing the other piece of toast behind her. "Thanks!" She smiled "welcome!" I laughed in my head at how she doesn't know what I'm thanking her for. I walk out of the kitchen and into the living room, grabbing my phone from the charger and sticking it into my back pocket along with the hotel room card. I quietly yet quickly munched on Ana's piece of toast. A couple seconds have passed and Ana jumped off the counter chasing after me for her piece of toast back. "Give me my toast back!" She said giggling. I laughed and ran into my room jumping on my bed "never!" She jumped on me and we started laughing. I glanced over at my clock, 11:45, I should get going but I need to do something first. "Ana, I need to go somewhere, I'll meet you at Magcon okay?" She nodded and skipped into the kitchen, probably to get another piece of toast. I walked into my moms "hey mom I'm going out, I have my phone on me, meet you at Magcon, just going to go up the street, k?" "Mmh yeah." She mumbles into the pillow. Ana will wake her up soon.

I walked out into the hot Dallas air. A slight breeze blew my hair back. I didn't really know where I was going but I followed the sidewalk until I came near the place where Magcon was being held. Okay now I know where I am. I walked past it to a little ice cream place that Ana and mom went to. I asked for a ice cream cone and sat down on a bench in the shade. Watching some cars go by and people walking past. Eventually I finished and asked the lady behind the counter for a piece of paper and pen. I took it and scribbled down something and slipped it into my back pocket. Walking back to the place for Magcon. I saw my mom and sister at the beginning of the line. Today is just the two on two meet up thing. Where two boys are at a table and two girls go up and meet them. We were one of the first ones to meet them but that ended quickly. The boys would probably be there for another half an hour to an hour. As I saw the boys it went as usual we threw some heys and what's up at each other, but not when I got to Shawn.

Taylor must have told him what had happened because when I walked up to him he hugged me and asked "you okay." His voice was soft and gentle. I nodded "I just-" he cut me off "it's okay." He looked at me one last time as I moved onto the next table. Once again taylor and Cameron were at the last table. When I hugged Cameron his hands were a little too low for my liking. Taylor kind of just looks at me thinking to hug me or not. I grab his waist hugging him as he lightly hugs back. As we pull away I slip the note into his hand and walk away not bothering to look back.

TAYLORS POV

The whole time my fans came up to me, I gave them fake smiles. None of them were real. I was too hurt to be happy. If only I could take back that moment. There she is. I saw Amanda slowly walking to each of our tables. She was slowly making her way to our table. Each step she took the more nervous I got. She was finally at our table. She hugged Cameron first. His hands were almost touching her butt. Nice one cam. She walked up to me slowly. Worried I didn't move. What do I do?! Should I hug her or-. I felt two small arms wrap around my torso, it was really awkward. I put my arms around her lightly and as I pulled away I felt her slip something into my hand and scurry off. I looked down at the note she gave me and began to open it.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey! This is just a filler but I'm getting more ideas for the book! Sorry it's kind of short...

8.2k reads wow! Thank you so much I love you all!!

TOP COMMENTERS

ilovetoreaddarling

Yeahhh. I'm trying to play this off but hehehe it's not workinggg.. OmG ILYSFM. Thank you fellow fangirl.

_Believe_In_Me_

wot. Excuse me...what?? I CANT EVEN. LIKE. AJDJCJCVJJDJECJFJRNRN I can't. I. No. Bye. I LOVE TIS SO MUCH YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ and a pizza for good luck (for your writers block)