Chapter 1

I woke up this morning, to my brother Jeremy shouting my name "Y/N get up, it's time for school" "Ugh" I rolled over, and buried my face into my pillow "Y/N" I jumped out of bed groaning, as I bashed my head against the headboard. You see, I'm Jeremy's Twin Sister, also the sister of Elena Gilbert, I am older than Jeremy, by 3 minutes, so I don't see why he has to come and wake me up, it should be me waking him up, it should be me waking him up, but then again I never get out of bed in the morning, so what the heck.

I got dressed and headed downstairs, where my Aunt Jenna was getting dressed, probably for an interview, Recently, our parents' had died, or should I say passed, it's probably better, to say that, so it doesn't sound gruesome. It had taken a toll on all of us our parent passing away, especially Elena and Jeremy, for example, Elena, wasn't her happy self anymore, and Jeremy had started doing drugs. I did love my parents, but they didn't like me that much, the favoured Elena and Jeremy most of the time, I was just left in the dust.

You wanna know more about me, just listen up, I'm a vampire, I know right, sounds crazy, but hear me out. I knew vampires existed, but I didn't believe in it truly until I saw him, he gave me some of his blood, and snapped my neck, I woke up on my bed, it's what happened before I went to bed last night. It's amazing, being a vampire, you get to move faster, have amazing strength, there are two things that are a problem, it's the sun and the only thing that is squeamish is the blood lust, the craving for blood, it tasted amazing what can I say, at first it was horrible, then is tasted amazing. The thing with us vampires is that we can sense each other, and our moods are heightened, I just have to hope, that my blood lust doesn't show at school because that would be a disaster.

??? POV

Oh crap, I am going to get in so much trouble, what are you doing Damon, you can't just randomly turn a girl into a vampire, how can you be so stupid?! "Hey Stefan, come out here for a second, I need to tell you something"  "What Damon?" "Ok, I accidently turned this girl into a vampire" "WHAT, Damon you can't just go around turning people into vampires willy nilly" "I know that young brother, but I was Angry, and took it out on her" "Do you know if she goes to school?" "Gee, I don't know brother, let me just call her up and ask her if she goes to school?" I said with total sarcasm "Hey now brother, don't go getting sarcastic on me, this is very dangerous for all of the humans' innocent people, and she could be out there killing people, innocent people"

"Eh, let her have her fun, it's better when they go around killing people, and draining them of their blood, that's the best part of a vampire" "Whatever brother, obviously you would say something like that, you drink human blood I don't" "Oh yeah, bunny Stefan, or is it deer, or  all of the helpless animals?" after I said there, he walked up the stairs, leaving me standing there drinking my bourbon.