Chapter 4

Jeremy's POV: 

I walked out of the room, with Anger for Elena. I still can't believe that she said that about her own sister, my Twin you see, I can contact her trough my mind, it's called Twinpathathy.

"Hey sis, where are you I need to talk to you?" She immediately replied back in my head of course. "Hey Jeremy, I'm at the grill if you want to talk to me, meet me there now if you want" I walked to the grill, and sure enough there was my twin sister sitting alone.

I walked up to her, and I gave her a hug, and at first she seemed surprised, but then she hugged me back.

"Where did that come from Jeremy?"

"I'm so sorry for what I have done to you, for ever ignoring you in the first place, and I hope you will forgive me, I need you in my life, you're my Twin, and Twin have to stick together, and I know I'm rambling, but I just need you to know I am really really sorry, I hate Elena now, and I always will now after everything she has put you through" I said that all  in one breath, and I tell you what, that is allot to say in just one breath.

"Whoa, hold on slow down, what did Elena say about me"

"She said, that everything you do, and all of the emotions you are doing, you're just doing it for attention, to get all of the attention on you, but I don't believe her at all"

"Wait what, how dare that bitch say all of that about me, she doesn't know all of the emotion I'm feeling. Jeremy, I have to tell you something, something, but you have to promise you you'll keep it a secret, and to not tell Elena, especially her, I'll tell her when I'm ready, although I might just kill her" I nodded my head.

"Go on, tell me"

"Jeremy, I'm a vampire" As soon as that left her mouth, my eyes were wide as anything, but then I realised, that it wasn't as bad as it seemed, because we are twins, and I'll love her no matter what.

"Y/N, Y/N I'm not going to love you any less, no matter what you are, you're my twin sister, I couldn't care less, if you were a werewolf or whatever, you're still my sister, my only sister, after what Elena has said about you, there is no way that she is going to be considered as my sister.

"Yeah about that, I'll be right back, I think it's time I tell my sister just exactly what I am, and I don't care how she'll react, I'll kill her, she's no sister of mine"

"Ok sis, I'll see you later"

Holy carp, I'm sorry I didn't get this chapter done in like ages, but this time I'm trying to update it, as best as I can, there's just allot of  things going on in my life right now, anyways I'll see you guys next chapter Buh-Bye