A Vampire's Obsession (Chapter 1)

He was looking at me with his grey eyes. His cold look was frightening and I averted my eyes. I could hardly understand what was happening to me and I couldn't stop shaking. I was trembling like a little rabbit frightened by a wild animal. He didn't move, didn't say a word, but he did glance at my neck for several times. That sent shivers down my spine.

"Who are you?" I cried out with a trembling voice. He didn't answer. He just disappeared. My vision started to blur, everything went blank and I lost my consciousness.

I woke up in my bed feeling completely different from yesterday... As I tried to stand up, my sister rushed into the room and gave me a warm hug. She had tears on her eyes.

"What happened to you? My boyfriend found you in the forest and he brought you here. Jake said your heart rate was low and you were hardly even breathing."

I couldn't answer. Then my mind started to fill with the thoughts of my graduation exams. I was determined to pass.

Then I tried to remember yesterday. I didremember that stranger, but I couldn't describe him, couldn't say any word about him to my sister, so I had no other choice but to lie.

"Tomorow I have the graduation test, so I could have passed out in in stress."

My sister wiped off her tears and let go of me. She smiled.

"I thought that was the stress of breaking up with Adrian."

"I didn't love him... I have to admit that. So you don't have to worry."

My sister calmed down. Now whe was sure everything was alright with me.

"I'm proud of you Amy. You are so smart, beautiful, kind, strong-willed, cute and so independent."

I slightly blushed and thanked her for the compliment. I quickly forgot about yesterday and followed Lissa downstairs.

After the breakfast I told Lissa I had some business with my best friend and would be late, so there was not any need for her to worry. I put on a jacket, took my bad and ran to Viktoria's house. When I saw her, I realised that my sister had told her everything. I couldn't describe the stranger and the feeling I had back then, but I couldn't lie and told Viki everything I could tell. She told me to forget about that and stay at her place to prepare together for the graduation test. I agreed. Some time later she spoke.

"Look, I want to ask something."

"You may ask."

"I know it's not good to be telling you this, but seems like I'm falling for Adrian...."

I smiled ti Viki with a big smile and then chuckled.

"You can have him darling. I'm not going to interfare. Our relationship is in the past."

I can't describe how happy she was to hear that from me. She started dancing and said 'thank you' nearly thousand times.

Finally we finished preparing for the test and fell asleep. Tomorrow was a big day.....

The next day I was on a god mood. I passed my exams and got the highest mark possible. I had to admit, I was a genious. Now all that was left, was a graduation ceremony.

I spent the day with Viki and on the evening I decided to return home with the good news. My sister spent one night alone, I couldn't leave her alone again.

I've never been afraid of walking at night, but the moon gave me chills now. I don't know why, but I had a strange feeling now. I thougt someone was watching me. I didn't know what to do and I started walking faster. I started looking around. Nobody was in the street, but I was still not quite sure that I was alone. I turned around to see if anyone was following me. I calmed down and turned around to continue walking, but I saw a tall figure in front of me... He had greenish blue hair, grey eyes an he was dressed in black...

As I looked in his eyes, I froze. I couldn't move, couldn't say anything. I was too scared to even run. I closed my eyes.

"Amy!"

I looked around and saw Viki.

"I called your sister and she said you were not home yet. why are you standing here?"

I turned around to face the stranger, but he was gone. He was not standing there any more....

(To be continued)

NinKa Production© Copyright

All rights reserved. For fair use and sharing only.

___________________________________________

Hi there... This is the first chapter of my short novel about vampires... I've published a 400 page book in my country, but I wanted to try writing short stories.. Feel free to give critics if you think I have something to improve... Thanks : ))