Chapter 3

When i was younger around 2-3 years ago when i had been 13 a city had died down due to a toxic bomb that someone had smuggled in the city causing it to explode and kill hundreds of people. Eventually it became known as the death city. I was lost in confusion wondering why he had brought me here. The man with the hoodie decided to place the bag over my head again and take me inside the house, i was terrified. We were inside and he sat me down on a chair and pulled the bag off my head as if they were planning an interrogation, i had been shocked to see at least six to eight people there. One of the men came up to me angry asking me where the others were, but i didn't reply because i had no idea what he had been talking about.
"Where are the damn others" he kept yelling and repeating.
He got so angry to the point where he started hitting me in the face.
"I don't know" I yelled back
"What do you mean you don't know your a part of them" he said angrily
"I don't know who your talking about" i replied
"Im talking about the others who have krystal blood" he said
"Krystal blood" I said
"I don't even know who you are, how do you even know me" i said in shock and confusion.
Then that's when i remembered that my mother told me and my whole family we were dangerous to hang around with and that we should be careful since we had a curse that could be unbroken but i had forgotten since it was long ago, and since my curse hadn't even kicked in yet.
"Yes the krystal blood" he said.
I still had no idea what he had wanted from me though i couldn't do anything and my curse never made me realize how dangerous I was. Thats when it came to my mind, that these people must have been studying me and my family for so long that they were finally able to capture me, but i then realized i'm not the only one their after, it's my whole family their after also. I knew i couldn't let that happen so I decided to take matters into my own hands and make a plan before they can capture anyone else, and maybe even escape this hellhole, so that not only me but my whole family would be safe. Although i couldn't think of a plan that quick I had to before anything else bad would happen again. I had to think fast.
The man once again hit me and sent me off to a pitch black room with no lighting, just me in the darkness. Eventually i ended up falling asleep because i had been so tired after everything that had happened