//1//

Signe's POV:

I walk through the doors of my new school. Wow. This school is bigger than my last. Anxiety is building up.

What if they don't like me? What if I end up bullied? What if I end up humiliated?

Calm down Signe! Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out. Okay, better.

I walk to the office to pick my schedule. When I left the office, four girls stop me.

"Who are you?" Said one with blonde hair. She sounded way harsh.

"Um, my name is Signe"

"What a ugly name!" Said one with black hair.

"You shouldn't be here!" Said a red haired one. I walked away.

This is what I didn't wanted. Why does life hate me?

I went to find my locker. I take my glasses out. My locker number is 1995. Found it! When I finally figured out my locker number, the fucking door wouldn't open.

"Are you fucking serious?!" I said. Then I saw an arm banging my locker door and the door opened. When I turned around, I saw a boy a bit taller that me with blue eyes, glasses and pale skin color. His hair was, wait, green?

"I had that locker last year" He said smiling "It was a pain in the arse!" He said. His accent was new to me. He sounded Irish.

"Thank you" I said smiling

"Hey, I haven't seen you. Are you new?"

"I, uh, yes?"

"Cool. My name is Seán McLoughlin. But I prefer Jack" He introduced himself.

"H-hi" I said "My name is Signe Hansen"

"Okay, what's your first class?"

I looked at my schedule. Math. Shit.

"Ugh, Math" I said.

"What a thing! I have Math too" he said smiling "Wanna go to class together?"

"Um, sure?"

"Let's go!" He said.

Time skip brought you by author sulking about her life.

For what I know about Jack, he is very energetic and sweet. He is sometimes shy, but still, he is cool.

When we entered to the classroom, a boy with black hair, chocolate eyes with glasses that was talking to a girl with a pastel color dress, a girl with a blue sweater and a boy with blonde hair, turned to Jack and waved.

"Hi Jack, what's up?" The boy asked.

"Good. How about you Mark?"

"Same. Who is that girl?"

"She is-"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

"Class, please sit down"

Everyone seated. The only chair available was a seat next to Jack and the girl with a pastel color dress Mark was talking to. I sat there.

Please don't call me, please don't call me, please don't-

"Today we have a new student. Signe Hansen, may you stand up?" The teacher said.

Fuck you!

I stood up.

"U-um, m-my n-na-ame i-is Signe, and I-i am f-from D-denm-mark. I-i l-love t-to pla-play video games a-and dra-draw"

I can't take it, I'm going to have a panic attack! Then, someone squeezed my hand. It was Jack. He mouthed: