His Drawings....

Lisa POV

Jungkook took me to their Bighit entertainment dorms as soon the accident happen.
I couldn't stop crying out  of fear, thanks to Jungkook I feel save again

He was still holding my shoulder tightly as he walk me to the dorms.

We were in front of his dorm door as we just stand there. I didn't know what to do cause Jungkook just stare at the door.

"J-jungkook Is it fine that I just come here after t-hat happened." I ask uneasy, he turn to look at me.

"Yeah why....?" He ask nervous.

I chuckled awkwardly at him. " it just, wouldn't it be weird to bring a girl to your dorms, isn't your roommate supposed to be there, Wouldn't it be awkward." I ramble while chuckling blushing at the same time.
"Nope not at all well let's go" Jungkook open the door leading me to the room.

"You can stay on this bed for a while...." He pointed at a bed next to the closest.

"O-ok..." I whisper nervous, its not like I'm uncomfortable with him its just weird for a guy to be a real gentleman to begin with.

He left the room to the bathroom as I saw a door is open a little.

Me being curious I walk to it, opening it slowly as I saw a lot of drawings.
Walking in the room I looked at each picture that was drawn.

I notice few of those drawing were me and those drawing was when I was little, the time when all those horrible things happen to me and the time I became a idol.
The others drawing were the BTS members and Jisoo, Jennie and Rose drawings. "How in the world." I whisper as I heard someone yell loudly at Jungkook.

I ran out the room closing the door behind me and sat onto the bed as I saw Jimin-Oppa walking slowly to the living room.
He saw me as he pointed his finger at me confused.

"How did you get in...?" Jimin oppa said nervously.

"Jungkook save me and...." I stop for some reason.

"You don't have to say it the-" he was intrupted by Jungkook coming in the room.

"Oh jimin hyung...." Jungkook stop walking as he wave at him and he walk to him patting his back.

"Kookie, have you seen the others cause the boss wanted to talk to them about the you know 'that'" he turn to Jungkook as he grab his shirt.

"No why?" Jungkook ask confused and jimin just shook his head.

"Anyways shouldn't you take Lisa back to her friends." Jungkook eyes widened as he started to freak out.

"Crap.... If they found out that their idol was brought into my dorm they'll kill me!!!!!" He shouted as he grab my wrist dragged me out the dorm running fast.

Now I wonder why he had those drawing of everyone.......could it be.....no that can't be.....

'Nevermind' I thought being dragged to my entertainment.