Chapter 42

Today is the day of the wedding.  I'm coming with Alex, who is now my boyfriend.  It's going to be awkward seeing Niall there.  Whe we get there I see Ali and Harry and start talking to them.

Ali: Hey.  Jaz, you got to take Niall back, he misses you so much, he is a wreck without you.

Jazzy: I can't, I'm happy with Alex and Niall is just too much.  He comes home drunk and doesn't tell me anything and I just can't take that!

Harry: You don't understand, Niall can't help the drunk part, he's Irish.  Of course he is going to get drunk and as for the secretive part he just wants some space sometimes we all do.

Jazzy: I'm not taking him back.

Ali: Okay and I want to tell you me and Harry are getting married next spring.  I want you to be one of my bridemaids.

Jazzy: Of course I will you are my best friend.

                        I walk down with Niall and I can't even look at him.  The wedding goes on and Danielle becomes Mrs. Payne.  So happy.  At the reception, Niall comes up and talks to me.

Niall: Hey.  About the last time we talked I screwed up.  I shouldn't be coming home drunk and I should be more open with you.  Will you take me back?

Jazzy: I'm sorry Niall.  I'm so happy with Alex and how do you know you won't mess up again.  This is the end Niall.  We are not a couple and I'm with someone else.

                       At that, I walk over and dance with Alex.  Niall just walks away and talks to Harry and Ali the whole night.  I hope I made the right decision.  Niall is heartbroken and deep down I am heartbroken, too.

To be continued

Hey it's Ali.  That's the last chapter of this story.  The next book in this series is called Heartbreak and it will answer these questions.  Will Alex break Jazzy's heart?  Will Jazzy and Niall get back together?  Do me and Harry have a plan to get them back together?  Will Harry and I have an awesome wedding?  Stay Awesome!  And always be a directioner like me and Jazzy!-Ali