Chapter Ten

RATED R!

If you don't want to read a sex scene you don't have to, just a warning it is really detailed. I didn't feel comfortable using the actual words so I decided to make up names for it.

Glossary:

Cupcake- Vagina

Sprinkles- Vagina hole

Toppings- Clitoris

Frosting- Cum

After being at the garden for an hour eating and talking, we decided to head back to our room. As we finally got to our room, Alex walks over to my drawer and picks out my Invader Zim shirt then walks to her drawer and gets her Michael Jackson shirt.

I take off my shirt, tank top, and shorts. I'm standing in my bra and undies looking at Alex take off her shirt and pants. When I turn around to grab my shirt she stops me, puts her hands on my hips and leans forward to kiss me. She lays me on my bed and gets on top of me kissing me passionately, I feel her tongue urging to go in, I allow it and slowly do the same.

Our tongues entwine with each other, moving softly, yet eagerly, adding the right amount of pressure. Her hands begin to roam around my body, starting with my boobs, causing a moan to escape my mouth. She moves her mouth to my neck and kisses it slowly then bites it gently, kissing her way to my boobs causing me to moan more. She moves her hands and tries to undo my bra and succeeds in a matter of seconds and squeezes my boobs with her hands.

She pulls herself back up to me and kisses me gently and asks, "Are you ready for it? If not, I can-" I didnt let her finish, I just kissed her as hard as I could, slipping my tongue inside her mouth causing her to moan softly. Her moan was like heaven to my ears. She pulls away and goes back down to my boobs and kisses every part of my chest and tummy until she reaches my undies. However, she keeps going down with my undies on and softly bites my cupcake. She pulls her mouth to the top of my undies and bites them and pulls them down with her teeth. Once they are off she puts her mouth on my cupcake and begins to lick it. She opens my cupcake slightly with her tongue and reaches my sprinkles, causing me to moan loader. She goes higher a little and reaches my toppings. I wiggle around feeling how pleasing it is having her play with my toppings.

Then I feel Alex's fingers playing with my toppings. She rolls it in her fingers and pinches it. I gasp at the pleasurable pressure she gives me.

I'm panting breathlessly when I feel one of her fingers ready to push its way into my sprinkles. "Are you okay with this?" Alex asks.

I nodded my head in confirmation.

Not needing anymore approval from me, Alex pushed her finger into my sprinkles. At first, it felt uncomfortable at the unfamiliar penetration,  but when my walls relax around her finger, it started to feel very pleasurable.

Alex started to push her finger in and out of me as she sucked my toppings into her mouth. Suddenly, Alex added another finger and I gasped at how full I felt. I was starting to feel my climax making its way and when Alex lightly bit my toppings, I lost it.

I screamed out in pleasure that my climax brought me.

As she finished, I was amazed by how good my first time was. I laid her dowm on her back and got on top of her kissing her gently then letting go and sat up on her. I slowly began dancing on her, moving my body sexually and having my hands squeeze my boobs then moving my right hand to hee cupcake and rubbed it gently. I pulled myself off of her and put my mouth on her thighs I looked up at her as I bit her thigh gently then slowly licked my way up her thigh to her cupcake. I heard a moan escape her mouth and knew I was doing it right. As I got to her undies I pulled them off and went up to take off her bra. With my tongue I licked my way down from her boobs to her cupcake and began to lick away. Moans kept escaping her mouth the closer I got to her sprinkles. I moved my tongue to her toppings and with my fingers I was circling her sprinkles slowly going in. When I pushed my finger in gently I heard a "YES!" escape her mouth. With my finger in her I pulled myself up to her body and kissed her rough wanting more of her. She constantly kept stopping to let moans escape, so I went to her neck and sucked on it causing her to moan louder. The more frosting came out, I slipped another finger inside and pushed it in. She wrapped her legs around my waist and went up and down with her body. I pulled myself off of her and put her on top of me and let her move by herself. The pleasure in her face was indescribable. She then slowly moved her left hand on my thigh and gripped it hard and her right hand on my chest, her index finger was going up and down my chest. I then pulled her down and my mouth found it's way to her cupcake and slowly slipped a finger out as I played with her toppings with my tongue. When I finally got my other finger out I licked my way to her mouth and slowly kissed her.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too Jenny." Alex said.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed it I was forced to do this by friend Krystine. I'm shy so yea... and thanks to @MakeABeastOfMyself for editing my chapters and helping me write some parts of this chapter. And also my girlfriend. @ikaos58 for giving me inspiration.

The song that Alex sang in the last chapter is Hanging By A Moment by Lifehouse.