Chapter 2

As I opened my eyes the sun was just rising over the cliffs and rock that was everywhere. I yawned, arching my back and hearing a satisfying popping sound. I put my computer away all the while looking at the road the entire time. " you just open your eyes and your already pulling out the guns " I death stared at the radio.

I heard a lot of static noise before " calling all Autobots, calling all Autobots " came over the comm. Bee immediately sped up. " Optimus is alive! " I say excitedly.

There was the rev of a loud engine behind us and a green sleek sports car speeds past us. I purposely push down on the gas and Bee speeds up, catching the green car which is joined by a equally expensive as hell looking blue car " I drive " came over the radio, " says the one letting Cross pass them"'  I say as we tail behind them.

Crosshairs and Drift swerve off but Bee lays back a bit. I see the large Red and blue flamed semi truck and I smile. Bee stops and I leap out, strapping my gun to my belt that's around my ripped up jeans. What ticks me off is when 3 people get out of Optimus's alt mode before he starts transforming. Bee walks ahead after transforming as I sneak up behind some rocks.

" humans are after us to play by their rules, well, the rules have just changed. " Optimus says as Hound starts throwing his guns around like it's no big deal, I put my hand on my own gun watching with my peculiar grey eyes. " human beings, a bunch of back-stabbing weasels" hound says throwing another gun to the ground.

" hound, find your inner compass, loyalty is but a flower on the wings of fear and temptation " Drift says in a chill way. " what the hell are you even saying? " Hound says pulling our a grenade. " it's a Haiku " drift says before Hound grabs him. " cut the crap before I drop a grenade down your throat "

" try it, and you'll be dead " drift says pulling out his katana and putting it at Hounds throat. " oh, please pull it" Hound said sarcastically " please do it " I rolled my eyes, mainly watching the other humans here. " you know what- it'll save us so much time " Bee said with a wave of his hand.

Cross stepped forwards with his jacket like cape swinging behind him. " well, raise your hand if your thoroughly disenchanted by our little earth location " he pulled out his gun and pointed it to the humans, I grabbed a stone " so who's the stowaways? "

" hey whats with the gun?! " the man yells and I throw the rock and it strikes Cross strait in the face. " Son of a- " he shoots his gun in my direction but totally misses. " I think you need to work on your aim Cross " I yell. " oh no.. " Crosshairs smacks his forehead. " hell yah diptard " I say walk out from where I was and grinning up evily. " miss me? " I say standing by Bee.

" not even the slightest ya little brat " he growls and points his gun back at the trio. " stop, Hound both of you. They risked their lives for mine, we owe them " Optimus says and they put their guns away. " I don't ow anyone anything " I say crossing my arms and glaring at the two guys and the girl.

Bee kicks up a bunch of dust in my face and I sputter at him. " I can still paint you pink " I say pointing a finger at him. " and I can still hack your computer " he says pointing back at me. I huff and walk over to the people. " who are you exactly? " the younger guy asks me. " I don't know, would you like to ask me when I put a bullet square between your eyes? " I challenge him.

" Megan, stand down " Optimus says and I glance at him before stomping away. " so there's been no sign of any others? " Optimus asks the other Bots." Nada " " we are all that's left " Drift says." They're picking us off, one by one" Cross says angrily " we're the pathetic dirty foursome, and you make five " says Hound gesturing to Prime.

" six if you look down to earth! " I yell at Hound, gesturing to myself. " whatever puny " he says turning away. I growl at him before looking at the others, which I learned names were Cade, Shane and Tessa. " so that's our best case scenario, autobot witness protection? " Shane asks and I throw a rock at him.

" hey speed racer, your welcome to leave anytime " Cade says and I look back at Shane. " well for the record, superdad, I'm not hiding with you. I'm hiding out with that big guy " Shane says pointing at Optimus. " like a wuss " I huff and Cade barks a laugh.

As they continue talking about the KSI and the government. I climb up a rock like a cat, easily and swiftly, while Drift starts a cage fight with Bumblebee, who of course looses. " Bee I'm using puppy dog eyes against you next time you threaten my computer " I say jumping from my rock onto his shoulder as he walks back to the group.

Drift was in his car form playing a video onto a rock wall with Cade in the driver's seat. I shoot Cade a glare before watching the video, then my heart feels like it's in my throat. " Ratchet... " I murmur watching him get blown to pieces by many guys with guns and a helicopter.

Bee made angry whirring sounds and I just watched with almost no emotions but rage and sadness. I breathed heavily, clenching my fists so hard that my nails drew blood. I slid off Bees shoulder down onto his arm before jumping off and running towards a hole in the side of the canyon that turn a corner before ending.

I squeezed through and backed into the corner, sitting on the rock ground, and hugging my knees to my chest. Ratchet was one of my greatest friends a while back, but now he's dead. I growled slamming my fist into the rock wall, not even crying out when the rock sliced through my hand making it bleed.

" come on, get out of the hell hole " I hear Bee says outside, I snarl in response. Getting up off the floor I stand just inside the small cave. I lean against the rock watching Cade, Shane and Tessa fall asleep for the night. I step out and I'm immediately snatched scaring me to hell and back.

" God dammit I hate it when you do that!! " I say through gritted teeth as Bee sets me on his shoulder. " that's why I do it " he says walking back. Drift, Cross and Hound were in their vehicle forms while Optimus stood watch.

" you trust them? " I ask Optimus looking at the sleeping trio. " they risked their lives for mine " he says crossing his arms. " and im still strusted " I say looking up at him smiling evily. " most of the time " he says and I grin even more. " that's what I'm here for " I say.

Bee transforms and goes silent. " Bee is the only one that knows " I say looking at the camaro. " knows what Megan? " Prime asks looking down at me. " I can show you later, it's hard to explain " I say rubbing my arm. Optimus nods and looks back at the others.

" not tired? " he asks while I'm fiddling (Responsibly) with my father's gun. " haven't been for 3 years " I say.