Chapter 5

The ship was very large and quiet. I had explored every room except for the room full of cages, I wanted to stay away from there, it smelled creepy.

I went back out and in the distance I could hear sirens. Everyone started boarding the ship and it took off, I held onto a piece of Bees foot as we took off because I may be a Cybertronion reptile of some sorts but I HATE flying.

I reach into my bag and grab one of my cans of Pepsi. I walk over to Cade who was watching Tessa and Shane. " Cade, watch this " I say and I shake the Pepsi for a few seconds. Cade immediately sits up to watch as I walk over to Shane casually. " hey Shane? " I ask and he looks up at me.

" yeah? "

" can you open this for me? When I was exploring I hurt my hand when I tripped over a pole. " I said handing him the Pepsi which was more like a loaded bomb. He takes it and I take a step back, Tessa notices and scoots back a little as well. Shane pops open the can and hell brakes loose.

The can sprays the soda in his face and I run away laughing intensely, Cade guffaws and Tessa giggles.
" why you little- " Shane yells and he throws the can at me, I shriek and run behind Bee. " hey don't use me as a shield unless you pay me back " Bee said stepping away, because I was leaning on his foot I faceplant.

" your going to get in serious trouble one day " I look up at Cross who is smirking down at me. " like you haven't already " I say smirking back at him, He grumbles and walks away. I grin at his back before sitting on the floor near Cade and Optimus, hesitantly I grab my bag and a hairband and put my long gold, red and black hair into a high ponytail.

Not caring if the twisting and very visible marks on my pale skin shows I flop on the ground using my bag as a pillow. Tessa and Shane are laying next to each other in front of the large window ( after Shane got all the soda off him ) as Cade talks to Optimus. When they are done talking Cade comes over to sit next to me.

" do you have any parents? " he asks and I turn my head to the side to look at him, " no " I say simply looking at the ground. " so you have just been with Bee all this time? " he asks and I shrug. " he used to be a guardian for a boy a while ago, his name was Sam and we were sorta friends, I lived across the street from him and his girlfriend. But then the government thing happened and I don't know what happened to them, but Bee took me with him. " I say and Cade nods.

" I don't have any family left, so I just plan on staying with these guys, even if they leave. " I say lowly. " you could stay with me and Tessa " he says and I whip my head around to look at him. " really? " I say turning around to face him.

" your not that much of a handful, and you can be boy repellant whenever I need it. " he says and I laugh. " so you would actually let me stay with you? Like you adopting me? " I say crossing my legs like a kid looking up at him smiling. " absolutely " he says ruffling my hair.

" Cade there is one more thing I should tell you though about me " I say. " let me here it " he says looking down at me. " since its so hard to explain, I've drawn it. " I say shuffling through my bag, I grab my computer and go through a few docs before finding the digital art. " you have to promise not to tell anyone, except Bee and Tessa because they know, and in sure that if we have to fight everyone will know but still! " I say jabbing a finger at him.

Cade holds up his hands in surrender while smiling " I promise Megan " he says and I sigh. I scoot beside him so he can see my computer screen with me on it.

Cade looks at the picture and then at me

Cade looks at the picture and then at me. " so you can turn into that? " he asks and I nod slightly. " just because your different doesn't mean you have to hide " Cade says pulling me into a somewhat fatherly hug, I hug back smiling. I put my computer away and go over to Tessa glomping her in a hug. " Tess guess what! " I say still hugging her, shoving Shane outta da way. " what what is it? "

" your technically my new sister! " I say smiling. She smiles back at me and gives me a big sister hug " ack, can't breath " I say and she lets go.

" I see Joshua! " Cade yells and Bee, Hound, Tessa, Shane and I go over to the opened door where Bee is holding onto Cade while he grabs for Joshua who has the ' seed.'

" we got company " Hound says and I look down to see a man made prototype. My eyes widen when it suddenly shoots the ship making everyone but Optimus, Drift and Cross fall off. " we're hit! We're hit! " Hound says sliding down the ramp.

" I think everyone noticed! " I hissed at him as the ship crashes over a hill and out of sight. I growled and looked over the side of the tall building we were on. Seeing many prototypes I stepped back, glaring at Joyce. " how many are there!? " I snap at him. " over 50 " he says and I am so wanting to take the seed and throw him off the building.

Pacing I finally make up my mind, I stomp over to Hound. " I swear to God, if you shoot me I will tear you limb from limb " I snarl, Hound looks unamused. " like you can squishy " he says and I huff.

I look over to Bee who fires at a 'Con. I tense, skin feeling itchy I grow taller and I slouch forwards, my tail smashing the round of concrete as I transform. When I'm done I am at least a foot taller than Bee. " wow! " I turn and see Shane and Joyce staring dumbstruck while Cade and Tessa look up at me in awe.

Hissing I flicked a potted plant at Joyce and he ducks. Growling amused I turn and leap to the building across landing next to Bumblebee. He looks at me with his mask down and nods. I nod as well, looking down at three prototypes I make a shrill roar and jump down landing on one, tearing it's head off before impaling another with the sharp spikes on my tail. I throw it's body at the third and it's head gets smashed.

One if the prototypes shoots my in the back and I jerk towards him screeching angrily, smashing my tail into his side. 

Huffing steam in its dead face I turn to look around. Asians were running around screaming like how a normal terrified Asian should during the apocalypse. I spot the familiar bright yellow and black autobot and I let out a screech. A while ago when Bee first found out about what I was we started coming up with different roars or shrieks for me to make like distress, friendly, enemy spotted or danger.

Shrieking that I'm okay I see Bee herd Cade and the others into a boxed off cement wall. " Take that! " Hound yells as he fires his machine gun. " I'm a wicked warrior robot, ow! " he says getting hit with two missiles. I spot three protoypes and I pounce on one with a screech.