CHAPTER X: Boo

Sun was hanging in the twilight nebulous sky and slowly falling down on the earth. Sky was covered with foamy grey clouds bordered with golden lining, and I was sitting on the grass of the park with Sia, my hand was locked in hers. It was an hour since we didn't talked and gazing at the sky. But a question was keep bothering me since the last night so I glanced at her to ask, her face glowed again but her eyelids were still smeared with tears because she had cried when she had come to me. She said me that her friends were said about the kiss of last night to Swati and she broke the friendship with her. She cried while saying all those beautiful moments with her during her childhood days but when I gripped my hand on hers tighter and kissed it, she forgot all the pain and said me gracefully "But I am glad you are only mine now".

"Sia" I said to break her gaze to the sky. "I want to ask you something"

She lifted her eyebrows up and permitted me to ask.

"Did you come in the fresher's party for me?" I inquired eagerly.

She nodded as yes and said "Even I came in this college for you only"

I looked her in the suspicious way so she smiled gently and continued "I've been loving you since the day when we first met, since the day when I was in third standard and you were in fourth, since the day when we both were in Varanasi"

"And why do you love me?" Thousands of questions were hitting into my mind but I ended with asking that.

"I love all those things which hurt me" she answered and her smile was started ceasing like a vivid memory of her past was still hunting her.

"But we had never ever talked" I surmised.

"We did, Vicky" she said "But you forgot everything"

Before she could say anything more a golden Pomeranian puppy stole her glance, and her face mesmerized with joy, and that topic was vanished in the air.

"Look there, she is so beautiful!" She exclaimed with making the gesture at that beautiful puppy and then asked "Do you love dog?"

"Yes, I love boo," I said with wink.

"Call me boo" she grinned "it sounds cute, isn't it?"

"Yes," I said and added "boo." with a pause.

She was simpering while staring at me and slowly her grin was turning into the laugh. I loved to watch her, her face and laugh was like a drug for me, it was making of intoxicated and I forgot that I was in a public place. When I was leaning my lips toward hers she stopped smiling and allowed me to kiss her, but before it could touch it, a ball came and hit me; I exhaled in exasperation and glanced behind me and it made me appalled that many people were staring at us. I felt embarrassed for awhile but her voice broke my gaze from them and she asked me innocently "Can you hear something?" like nothing had happened a little while ago.

"What?" I asked grotesquely and tried to hear the song which was coming from the west, and when I concentrated I heard it was "Best song ever" of one direction.

"I think a directioner is here," she surmised and stood up instantly. And started walking toward the west.

"You know I like to make new directioner friends" she whispered while walking hastily and I was keep following her. She was talking insanely about one direction and with every step the sound of song was getting stronger. But then I realized that song was start to fading or might be we were not going at that direction. And before I could say anything she took me under the small space of the playground slide. Nobody was there only she and me, and the fading sunlight.

"Now do" she ordered, her eyes were full of naughtiness. I took a little while to realize that was just an excuse to bring me here.

"You are insane" I grinned, I was flushed with red.

"I am not insane, I am Inzayn 'cause I am a directioner" she corrected instantly and made a wink.

I smiled and couldn't decide what to do now. When I glanced at her she stood on her toes and kissed my lips, a sudden kiss. I gripped her waist with my wrist tightly and we were in paradise.
I realized that song was getting stronger like someone was coming closer but she was still kissing me passionately like she didn't care anything. When I opened my eyes I saw Aisha was there staring at us with amazement, so I removed my lips from hers. But Sia still didn't saw her, so she again extended her lips toward mine to kiss but I made a gesture to behind of her, so she turned and found her sister was there.

"I am sorry" Aisha apologized in unreliable tone and started walking away and then she stopped again like she reminded something.

"Bro, Can I call you jiju now?" She asked idiotically.

"OK sorry" she continued after a momentarily silence when she realized I am not going to say anything and she walked away.

I glanced at Sia when Aisha disappeared from my sight. Sia was chuckling at my awkwardness and I scowled. Then she hugged me and said "I don't care what they are going to think"

When I dropped her at her home and started walking toward my hostel, I found everyone was staring at me and I didn't know why. So I paced myself and reached in my dorm room and found Avi was already there in the room.

"Was she wore pink lipstick?" Avi giggled. I hastily ran toward the mirror and when I looked myself there I found her lipstick on my chin and I got know why they were staring at me.

I cleaned the lipstick with towel and glanced at Avi, he was still laughing at me. Then he asked "Tell me how it feels like?"

I paused for a little while to decide to say or not "It was something which I can't explain buddy" I responded.

He made a wide fake smile and asked "Have you touched her..?"

I interrupted "Please" before he could say next word.

"I truly love her, don't say any bad word against her" I said gravely.

He sighed and said "You know dude, I was you a year ago, but then something happened and it made me realize that every girls are gold digger"

"She is not like them" I assured.

He smiled vaguely and didn't say a word more.