3. Jessie-cated

It was a text message, he didn't bother reading it, he groaned as he inserted the phone back in. Why would someone distract him when he was in such a critical mission. He didn't waste more time in his silly monologues he knew it was time to shed some blood, the thought of someone else's blood exited him much, he had the drive for this since his teenage years.

He pulled the door slowly like that of a refrigerator, illuminating some parts of the cabinet his razor sharp bolo ready to strike,

On opening the closest he was stunned by what he saw, apart from few aluminum cloth-hangers there was a vast space in that part of the closet, this situation only Helped in fueling up his maddog tempers,
"where could that bitch have gone,? I heard her gasp right in here"

He struk the wall followed by an angered groan, he opened the right door of the closet on noticing that it was unchecked, he had doubts that he would find her there, but doubts had to be cleared anyway.

This was the clothe filled part of the closet most of them unarranged and in total chaos, it was easier to tell that this was a man's closet, either divorced or single.
He quickly shuffled through a plethora of hanged suits till something distracted him.

A pair of blue shoes, the flat type, the left shoe had mud and stains of fresh blood on its laces raising his eyes slightly upwards he thought he'd seen some skin.

~~~~~~[ 3 minutes later ]~~~~~~~

"before you do it, there's something I'd like you know Jack.."
She said amid sob's trying to stay focused despite the pain that ran all over her body, she had been tied to a seat strapped up by chain links some cutting deep into her flesh. Fresh blood dripped on the blue linoleum floor but this didn't seem to bother her abductor.

"and what might that be that I have no knowledge of swee ?"

"I actually loved you Jack.. I truly felt you."

"Umm.... was that sweet little verse of yours supposed to make me abort my plans for slitting your throat? "
"not really, I just wanted you to know that, cause you think I've been screwing around with Rob, but the truth is... You're the only man I've ever loved since highschool"

"in that case Why are we here for your funeral today?... Huh!!!"
He retorted, visibly unable to manage his tempers now

"it's all about the money... Right? "
"yea its all on the motherfuckin dollars , goodbye Jess "

The loaded semiautomatic was now pointed at her skull, a lead bullet ready to leave the barrel, ready to mercilessly blow an innocent girl's brains across the room.

And it did.

The echo of the shot rippled out in waves across the wheat plantation surrounding the wooden cottage, which would be turned to a crime scene by the FBI in a matter of hours.