Chapter 1

Today, I got kicked from the soccer team. I have no clue what I did wrong! Zach is very sporty and I have no clue what to do to get his attention now! I don't like baseball. Maybe basketball? I don't know!

-REALITY-

I texted Zach. He is one of my friends. We do hang out a lot, but its not by our selves. The feeling is mutual between us. How do you know when someone likes you back? I sure don't know.

'Wanna hang out later?' I texted, kind of sort of asking him on a date. Hopefully he won't catch it.

'Uhh sorry. I have... soccer.' Did he just reject me!? DID HE JUST PUSH ME OFF!? O-M-G! HE DID THE DOT DOT DOT. THAT MEANS HE UNSURE ON WHAT TO SAY!

'Oh rly? Okay! I'll just ask Julie.' I text back, making a pouty face as my mom walked in.

"What's wrong Ashlyn?" she asked, coming to my bed and putting her arm around my shoulder. I wiped a tear from my cheek and blew my nose.

"Y-yea! Im fine. Just some problems. Nothing you need to worry about." I say, texting Julie. She agreed to go to the movies with me. We are going to but Cherry Berry afterward too, just to talk about stuff. Maybe we'll meet some friends at Cherry Berry, because its a Saturday and EVERYONE goes on Saturday. Who knows, maybe Zach will be there.

Speaking of Zach, I'm really awkward around him. He's taller then me, and I always blush around him. I'm kind of afraid to talk to him because I might embarrass myself.

My phone began to ring.

"De Herrow?" I ask, snapping back to reality.

"Hey! It's Julie! Do you want me to pick you up? By me, I mean my mom."

"Sure. She can drop us off, and we can just walk back to my house. Maybe we could have a sleepover tonight?" I ask. I heated muffled voices, and then laughing.

"Yea! We can do that! My mom and I will be there in 5, then we could walk to the movies."

I say bye, and hang up. Maybe this day will go upwards.

Hopefully not downwards.

----------------------------------------

Yes, I'll be adding quotes from team crafted in the book. Special thanks to Ashlyn, she is really giving my alit of information about her and Zach. I really think this is going to be a good book. Comment/Vote if you think so too!

So I'm going to start a thing today. Shane Dawson does this, and I absolutely love him. I also ship SHOEY!

Question of the day:

Do you watch Shane Dawson? If so, do you ship SHOEY?