Chapter 2

When Julie finally arrived, I got in her car. Her mom is super embarrassing sometimes. This was one of those times.

"Do you remember the time that-"

"Mom!" She screamed, turning up the music. "Oh yea... Jackie and Chandler are meeting us at Cherry Berry after the movie. I think they like each other, but I'm not sure yet..." Julie said, trailing off, turning on her phone and playing Flappy Bird. I just keep looking out the window, silence consuming the car. I turn on my phone to see a text from my mom.

'Katie is mad at you. She said you ruined her game of Cookies and Cream. Is this true?'

Oh my gosh! I hate my sister! (not for real.) We have a rivalry, its weird. She always blames stuff on me, even though I didn't do it! She's only 9 years old though, very immature.

'I didn't do anything! She always blames stuff on me and you know that!'

Then I shut off my phone and look at Julie's screen. She's on 71, her record is 73. when she passes 72, I tap her phone and make her mess up. She looks at me with an 'I hate you but not really' face.

"What was that for!" She screams, making my ear drums burst. She then hits me in the arm. I just hit her back and laugh. "I'm sorry! It was a force of hand! I had to do it! You know me!" I say, tears forming in my eyes because I'm laughing so hard. She continues to be mad at me until we get to the movies.

-After the movie (A/N I couldn't think of any movies)-

"That was hilarious! I cant wait to see the sequel! Lets meet up with Jackie and Chandler at Cherry Berry and talk about maybe having a sleepover with Jackie." Julie says, finishing the rest of her Cotton Candy and throwing the wrapper in the trash. I throw my popcorn bag in the trash and open the door for her. She walks out, taking a sassy sip of her Dr. Pepper. I laugh and smack her back playfully. She laughs as we head next door (Down the street) to Cherry Berry. She throws her soda away as we walk in. We meet Jackie and Chandler at the register. I take the medium size cup and fill it with vanilla Frozen Yogurt, M&M's, and pieces of cookie dough. Jackie gets the medium chocolate Frozen Yogurt and same toppings as me. Julie gets the same thing as me, but in a small. Chandler gets a medium Frozen Yogurt cup with mint Fro-Yo and chocolate chips. He's a big chocolate fan.

"Hey Chandler, why don't you get more on your Fro-Yo?" Julie says, sprinkling some more, I mean lots more, chocolate chips on his frozen yogurt. He just eats them off while we wait in line. When we finally get to the Register again we pay. It costs $10, a normal for 4 people. We sit at our regular table, the one in the far right corner. As we go there, I see Zach... with Will. I guess he's not at soccer.

I tap Julie's shoulder and point to Zach. She gasps and passes the memo on to Jackie. We just ignore them and go to our table. Eventually the memo will be get to Zach, but not for a few days. Fortunately, he doesn't spot us as we go to our table. He usually sits by us, but since he's with Will, he's most likely going to ignore us. Then, a mysterious girl walks in, sits by Zach...

And gives him a kiss on the cheek.