Chapter Two

Here is the long awaited chapter two! Please vote and comment if you like it :) I will be updating this book rather slowly since I want to focus on my other books called Chasing Seth Morrison and Initiation Night

Here is the long awaited chapter two! Please vote and comment if you like it :) I will be updating this book rather slowly since I want to focus on my other books called Chasing Seth Morrison and Initiation Night. So, check out that those if you want to read more of my writing! Thanks so much for understanding, S.R :) Pictured above is Taylor Brooks

"You're on crack if you think Charlotte Baker had nothing to do with that list. That bitch last year practically made a hit list of people she hated," Danielle shuddered, reading the folded paper Taylor found during homeroom.

"You don't know that for sure," Taylor assured, grabbing the folded paper from her friend's hand. "These might not even be our initials. D.C might not stand for Danielle Cawley, and T.B might not stand for Taylor Brooks. It could easily be Daniel Craig and Tyra Banks."

Taylor's face formed into a smile but the whole situation did not easily amuse Danielle.

"I just don't understand why Lydia Fowler would have this paper. Clearly, she didn't write it since her initials are on it too," Danielle proposed, kicking her clothes to one side of the dorm room wall.

Taylor fiddled with the paper in her tan hands, completely focused on the last two initials that were yet to be figured out. She and Danielle were intelligent, but they weren't that smart in piecing together the last two names on Charlotte's suspected hit-list. But could it be Charlottes? Surely she wouldn't have her best friend on a list like that, considering everything they have done for each other.

She wanted to crinkle up the paper, throw it away before it caused any other drama for the two girls and the new queen bee. Lydia already proved she knew Taylor's initials when they were in homeroom as she spied her down with those unwelcoming hazel eyes. The last thing she wanted to do was get caught in her rampage.

In the corner of the room, they could hear the hush tones of the news channel on TV. "Breaking news, the eighteen-year-old Charlotte Baker from Portland, Oregon has still not been found." Danielle raced over to the small television and turned up the volume. "She was last seen on Friday, February 24, in her dorm room at Arlington Academy."

Her face appeared half on the screen, while the other side had two decent looking candidates that could very well be her parents, pleading for her return. "If you have any whereabouts, please-"

"Turn it off," Taylor insisted, annoyed that a girl that powerful could get on national television. The local news was already on the case 24/7. They could just put her on a milk carton for all Taylor cared.

"We can talk to Lydia,"

Taylor huffed at her remark. "We are certainly not talking to Lydia about this. The girl hasn't acknowledged us for two years, and we have gone to school with her four, not to mention she lives in the same dorm just down the fucking hall," Taylor rose from her bed, making her way over to her dresser next to the TV.