Day 2: My new song

I wake up at eleven o'clock and I take a quick shower then got dressed into today's outfit (down below).

I have a big photo shot for my channel and it not time I had about a hour and a half in till the shot so I go downstairs to see Alissa and go up and hug her and she hugs back

I have a big photo shot for my channel and it not time I had about a hour and a half in till the shot so I go downstairs to see Alissa and go up and hug her and she hugs back. I asked Alissa if she wanted to go to Starbucks she said "yes",  we both got in my car and when to Starbucks.

After having Starbucks we had when around because we still have little time, I stop the car because I seen a group of people dancing so I join and showed off my own moves. It was time for the photo shot so me and Alissa headed to the park and she did so photos with me.

* Skip the photo shot *

After finishing, me and Alissa headed back to the house when I got inside the house I see Aj at his keyboard I sat next to him. "What are you doing?" I said with a smile and I also wanted to see if I could sing with him. "Just about to sing you want to?" Aj asked with a smile I nodded my head and we started to sing "Greatest by Sia".

After singing I looked around to see everyone looking at me. "I didn't known you can sing like that." Alissa said and I nodded my head and I went upstairs because I was tired and everyone said there good night's then we went to sleep and I couldn't wait to see what happens tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys again reading my life of team thank you.

Comment and vote!!!!

Edit///