1

[Ava's POV]

I wore a black cocktail dress with black pumps. I look simple but it's elegant. I untied my ponytail and let it stay just the way it is. My hair is perfect, it's brownish and wavy at the end, I don't have to make rebond to it.

I put on a light make-up and went directly downstairs. I don't wanna hear the monster shouting at me again. It's so irritating. -____-

"Let's go." We went to the limo that dad gave me. A white limo to be exact. Then the driver drove us to the venue.

After 30mins. we got off the car and went inside the venue. The venue looks very elegant. It also has chandaliers. Well, the business man who made this party is rich so, yes he can afford it.

"Hey Ava, let's go." Jaz pulled me to daddy.

"Hi daddy!" We all greeted him in unison. I kissed daddy first and the two followed.

"Mr. Sanchez, your triplets are very sweet and indeed very beautiful." A lady said to daddy, probably she's also a business woman.

"Thank you Mrs. Marchetta. I am very blessed to have these three right here." He side hugged us.

"Hmm, I guess we can arrange a marriage for my son and--" Daddy cut her off.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Marchetta but I would like my girls to marry the one they love." Aw, daddy is really sweet.

"Hi mom." A handsome guy suddenly appeared and kissed Mrs. Marchetta. Ohh, he's so handsome. Rawr!

I bit my lip. "Oh, son. I would like you to meet Mr. Sanchez and his gorgeous daughters. Mr. Sanchez, girls, this is my son, Ric."

Uhlala! So hot. I AGREE WITH THE ARRANGE MARRIAGE!!!!!

Daddy eyed us. He's like telling us to introduce ourselves. So I went first.

"Uhh, hello, I'm Ava." I shook his soft hands.

"I'm Jasmine."

"And I'm Pam."

He looked at his wrist watch. "Well, nice to meet all of you. Uh, mom. I have to go. I have band practice." Aw, he's leaving already?

"Alright son. See you later. Wag masyado magpagabi huh?"

"Yes mom. Uh, sige, goodbye po." He bowed to dad and he also kissed our cheeks. My cheeks suddenly felt red, HOT. Ohmy. He kissed me! >////<

After he left, the party for me went boring.

Blablablablabla.... -_______-

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Ms. Ava Mosvi Rivera Sanchez." Is she talking to me? Well duh. Brain Ava! She said your name. -_-

"Uhh, okay?" I sipped my juice and didn't bother to talk to her.

"So how are you?" Tss, feeling close.

"Fine. You?" Daddy said to be polite so I answered her even though I didn't want to.

"I'm fine, not until you came." What's her problem? Seriously?

"Really? Well, it's nice to have a little chitchat with you Miss--?"

"Zyra Hermosa."

"Miss Hermosa... But I have to go. See you when I see you." I didn't let her answer and went directly to daddy's table and excused him.

"Daddy, I'm bored here. Can I please go home?"

"Alright but let the driver fetch you, okay?"

"Yes daddy. Thank you." I kissed him goodbye and went outside. The driver said he's already waiting for me. My sisters? I didn't bother looking for them.

**