No more HunHan (HUNHAN FanFiction)

"Let's stop this"

I Look at him with a teary eyed. I didn't expect him to say this. Tell me, I was just Dreaming. Please.

"You hear me right? Its Over. Im tired of this kind of Relationship"

Suddenly, my world stop. My heart stop from beating.

"Is it because of Him? Tell me! Anong meron sya na wala ako?"

I ask between of Crying.

"The Love..

"Lulu, Im here. If you just turn around, you will see me. Im always here for you"

I beg at him. But it has no effect on him. Lulu, Why? what's wrong with you? You don't love me anymore? 

"Im sorry. Just set me free"

The moment he said that, I felt my  world crashing down on me.

"No Lulu. I can't! I'll die if you'll do that. So please, Let me be here in your side. Even though you don't Love me anymore, I'll still be here. Waiting for you to come back, Even if it effin hurts Like hell, I can endure it as Long as I can see you happy...

Happy because of Him..

I stand then I walk away. Maybe, This will be our end. No more Lulu, No more bubble tea w/ Him and no more Hunhan. I guess its better. Than to see Him sad because of me. Maybe love is not always being with the person you Love and owning him. I need to set him free to be with the person he truly Love.  Sad story. But Its Not me. How Lucky Xiumin.