Letter For Lulu

Dear Lulu,

I should be over you by now, right? Its been about 2 years since you broke up with me and I’m still clueless as to why. That was one of the worst mornings of my life, I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t move, I was in shock. Rumors going around say you cheated but deep inside I think it was just me.

I try to talk to other people but the memories of you cloud my brain so that I’m not able to get close to anyone. You don’t understand the extent of my love and you never will. When I said I was in love with you and that I was willing to work through anything; I was dead serious and I still am. I don’t want anyone else, nobody compares to you, nobody

Everything about you is perfect your eyes, your smile, your heart is just beautiful. when I go to sleep at night your the one I think about before, and when I close my eyes. Your the first thought on my mind when I wake up. I want to do better and be a better person because of you.

I see the future like this: I’m successful and you are too, we are more mature. We catch eyes again one day and you fall in love all over again. I have no doubt in the world that this can’t happen. I want you: LULU. yes you, I want you more than anything.

Isee you almost everyday with Him and it kills me because I want to tell you how I feel but I’m afraid of how you would react. It hurts even worse when the love your sending through isn’t being noticed.

Your in love with the feeling of false love. but I want to show and give you real love. The type of love you will never have to doubt. Even though I spent months trying to hate you just to let you go I cant, I’ve tried my best. being in love with you is the most wonderfully painful thing I ever felt.

I could go on and on about you and the way I feel but just know I love you Lulu, I love you with all my soul. Goodbye until we met again.

XOXO,

Sehunnie~

My tears can't stop from falling.

"He's Dead, and today is his death anniversary, He died because of too much depression and before he died he said that give this Letter to you"

Xiumin Tapped my shoulder  then walked away.

I miss you Sehunnie. I know Im stupid for letting you go.

Im sorry for breaking your heart. Believe me, It was not my Intention. I regret loosing you. I Loved you. I always will. No one can replace you in my heart. You hear me right? I know your here. 

I know Im Such a Fool. Don't worry. I will be there Soon. We will Live in our own Heaven, just Like my promise to you. We will be happy there. Just the two of us. Just wait me Sehunnie. I'll be there with your favorite bubble tea.