PROLOGUE

SIPHONER

SIPHONER

"IN WHICH THE SOON TO BE HYBRID MEETS A BLUE EYED SYPHONER NAMED MALACHAI PARKER AND HAPPENS TO SHOW HIM WHAT TRUE EVIL IS"

Niklaus Mikaelson spent the last thousand years trying to break his curse so he could be what he truly was, a hybrid. Last time he was so close to breaking the curse was five hundred years ago but the doppelganger, Katherina Petrova, managed to fool him by turning herself into a vampire and ruining the ritual.

The Original spent the next five hundred years trying to find Katherina and make her pay for what she did, it wasn't until he found out there was another doppelganger named Elena Gilbert, he could use her and finally be free of the curse.

While Klaus terrorized everyone Elena loved, her group of friends was looking a way to save her and Bonnie found a way thanks to her grandmother, Sheila; apparently on 1994, Sheila Bennett helped the Gemini coven in trapping a girl named Malachai Parker in a prison world, and that was what Bonnie needed, if they couldn't kill Klaus... well... they could at least trap him in a prison world.

Unfortunately, Bonnie was not an expert in prison worlds, no one was in the group, so when they all got together to try and create a prison world for practice, they didn't know that instead of creating a new one they were actually opening 1994's prison world, leading to the liberation of the sociopathic girl, Malachai Parker.

And maybe Kai didn't care at all about what Klaus Mikaelson and save Elena's squad wanted, she could easily ignore them and follow her plan of destroying the Gemini coven but she wasn't going to deny the great opportunity of taking the huge amount of magic Bonnie possessed at the moment and use that magic to kill her ex-coven, of course, at some point it would lead to her and Klaus Mikaelson to meet... and the soon to be hybrid had no idea of what he was getting himself into by threatening an unstable sociopath like Malachai Parker.

***

"I WILL MAKE SURE TO INFLICT THE WORST PAIN YOU HAVE EVER EXPE- ARE... YOU... LAUGHING?"

"UGH, SORRY... IS JUST THAT ACCENT REALLY MAKES MY KNEES WEAK, NIKKI POOH"

***

ALEXANDRA DADDARIO AS MALACHAI PARKER

"You are not as evil as you appear to be... Yes, we share a lot of similarities like the fact that we are abominations and we have some family issues but you still love your family while it's very noticeable that I hate mine... so I'll tell you what, Nikki Pooh; I will take you seriously when you stop daggering your bros and sis, and actually kill your siblings just like I did, permanently."

JOSEPH MORGAN AS NIKLAUS MIKAELSON

"When you're indestructible, then nothing is a threat really. So nothing needs to be taken that seriously... unfortunately, I made the mistake to not take seriously a certain parasite with the name of Malachai Parker. But not this time, this time I'll make sure she knows of the damage I am capable of inflicting."

***

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES OR MALACHAI PARKER (CRIES) BUT I DO OWN THE WAY THE CHARACTER WILL AFFECT THE SEASONS TO COME OF THE SHOW. AND I OWN THE DIALOGUES THAT ARE NOT MENTION ON THE ACTUAL SHOW BY KAI PARKER AND OTHER THAT YOU DON'T RECOGNIZE.

***

SO, HERE IT IS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF KAI PARKER APPEARED EARLIER IN THE SHOW! YEI! SO PLEASE TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS IDEA! ALSO I WILL MAKE IT EIGHTEEN YEARS FOR KAI, SO THE TIMELINE WILL CHANGE.

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND/OR FOLLOW ME

LOVE YOU ALL XXX