Finding true LOVE...10

I could never forget that amazing day in my life. I was remembering that throughout my journey to my house.

Life can be better...I thought...

After a week of time , again Zuha texted me saying that Rauf has been given another chance to decide about ME.

I didn't know why but I started accepting that whatever happens , happens for the Best and as per my Fate.

So I didn't bother much about it. Then she also told that she has sent a couple of snaps of ME, that was like totally crazy to me.

I always thought that I'm never a beauty , so obviously I'll get rejected once again.

I was not at all happy about those two snaps, but nothing could have been done. So I left it.

Without any self dignity , I asked his number from her. So that I could check out his whatsapp status and desktop picture.

At first I was ashamed of my act but then thinking that Zuha is my bestie , I kicked that thought out of my brain.

I was eagerly waiting to see his desktop picture, Ya Allah....it's loading  for so long.

After waiting for a quite a lot of time I finally got to see his picture.

Well...not bad...I'm impressed...

Suddenly I thought how my mind set have changed totally , now I'm whole heartedly ready to accept him. I also feared whether he would like me or not.

A month passed by...

It was a Friday morning , that time I received a message from Zuha saying that today Rauf will tell his decision.

Fear engulfed me , I didn't know why but I was freaking out very badly.

Morning I was not at all happy about this decision making , I wanted him to say a NO for me.

I told my another close cousin Shazia that I'm not at all happy about this marriage and I don't want to get married now.

But she told me that I will accept this decision by myself with my full heart, I just hoped that it should happen like that.

During Jumma'ah my brother had got a call from Rauf and he had told his decision.

Zuha congratulated me, so I'm finally His.

I was happy, actually quite happy.

I don't know how my mind changed but I'm ready for being the wife-to-be of Mr.Rauf.

                       *********

READ...

VOTE...

COMMENT...

SHARE...

LOVE U ALL...

^.^