Marriage that went wrong

It was the wedding ceremony of one of my father's friend and I was specially invited since he was my favourite uncle & visa versa. We all got ready, picked all the gifts and left. It took one hour to reach there and I was flabbergasted to see that uncle was specially waiting for our arrival. He greeted us warmly and we all stepped in.

The mandap was beautifully decorated, the gleaming lights were enchanting people with exuberance, it was the enormous palace which was expensively decorated and was captivating people, I can say that, the wedding was no less than any royal wedding. As the time passed by the guests started arriving and soon the palace got stupendously filled.But my eyes were eagerly waiting for bride to come for I had heard that she was breathtakingly beautiful.

Finally, the time came when bride arrived and the very first thing which caught my attention was her beautiful lehnga. It was all that any girl would love to have on her wedding, her glossy and shiny face made everybody look at her in awe, the blush on her face was explaining everything about her heart. By seeing her jewellery anyone could say that it was no less than any million dollar, as if it was made only for her. Her glittering eyes were as deep as ocean and were perfectly complementing her smile. She was surrounded by another girls who were guiding her down the stairs and photographers got busy in capturing every single moment of the royal wedding.

Finally, the time came when the bride and groom had to sit for the marriage rituals. Panditji started reciting mantra and one after another all rituals got completed and they were declared married. They got blessings from their elders and soon the bride was taken to the stage followed by groom. Guests started greeting newlyweds with gifts, people were busy taking photos, some were flaunting on the tracks played there while others were savouring the taste of delicious foods.

I finally went to meet my new aunty, greeted them, got clicked few pictures with them and we all left. Even after reaching home my brain was continuously domaining about the beauty of bride and I couldn't help it. Days passed but my mind hadn't got freed from her elegance and I was continuously drooling about her eyes that had many stories.

One day I got call from my uncle and he informed me about their visit to our place, by hearing this my heart raced million miles, I was on cloud nine since I knew I will be meeting aunty personally for the very first time. They reached at mid noon, mom dad welcomed them, since aunty had come for the first time mom asked me to be assured of her every need. I always wanted to meet aunty personally and this was the perfect time, so I was not willing to let it slip from my hand. I bought aunty to my room and made sure she was absolutely comfortable there. I completely got lost into her eyes, from the very first time I knew that she had many hidden secrets and I was very inquisit to know about her life but something got clicked into my mind and I dropped this inquisition. She had arrived for the first time and I was in no mood to spoil my relation with her.

Her inner beauty was as beautiful as her outer glory. There was propulsive modesty into her voice. We talked for hours and I thoroughly got captivated by her flamboyant nature so much so that I didn't realize what time it was until mom called us for dinner. We came downstairs for dinner. It was always fun to have dinner with uncle but this time it was more flippant since aunty joined us. Soon after the dinner they left but I had a great repercussion of aunty's stunning persona on me.

Their married life was going all well until a deep secret got revealed and stunned everyone. Since my dad was uncle's chum he called him for his consideration. Uncle's flattering voice was absolutely admonishing that something sore had happeneed. We all rushed immediately to meet uncle and aunty. As we reached there uncle hugged my dad, as soon as mom and me paced to greet aunty, uncle flared at us and gestured not to meet aunty. My brain went all huff, "what the hell on earth has happened to uncle?, what could be the reason for showing such such enormous indignity towards aunty?" was all that was gabbling into my mind. Aunty's face was swelled up and by seeing that I knew not only her face but her heart was also writhing.

Dad asked uncle to say everything but due to haziness uncle could not utter a single word. After repeatedly asking him, he revealed everything and that revealation flabbergasted everyone. We couldn't believe what uncle had just said was actually truel or we heard something wrong. Mom dad and me stared each other's face and were utterly shocked.

"She is a prostitute",uncle declared.

I turned my face towards aunty and all I got from her was a grim face, for several times I asked myself why on earth did she do this?, was she a gold digger who wanted to kill my uncle and capture all his property?, but suddenly my brain reminded me of our meeting and I knew very well that her heart was pure. She cannot play with the emotions of people. I remembered her bridal face, her glittering eyes, her blush, her glow was all that any girl (normal) will feel on her dream day. Her emotions were not fake & She cannot be fake. Aunty looked into my eyes and again I got those positive emits from her , her eyes filled with remorse but were emettting honesty. By seeing aunty in such condition I felt bad really bad. Since I had always trusted on my intuition, I knew she cannot betray anyone.

The room went silent, no body spoke a single word. Since there was need to discuss this topic further, I took the charge. I paced towards aunty, held her palm into my hand and started caressing. I gestured her to be calm and asked every one to sit together in order to know the truth.

Aunty started speaking and all eyes got stuck on her face.

Dear readers the story isn't ends here

It's the part one and part two will be posted sooner.

Till then read

enjoy

happy holi ;)