The assignment

Jungkook POV.
The chief put me in charge of the case with this other detective called taehyung and I haven't seen him yet but I hope he is not annoying

Taehyung POV.

The chief told me I was going to be working with this cop called jungkook and I haven't seen him yet but I hope he is not annoying

Author's POV.

Today jungkook and taehyung are going to be meeting to talk about the assignment the chief gave them taehyung was at the office first reading the news paper and then 6 minutes later jungkook came in and that's when......

Taehyung POV.

When jungkook came in that's when it happened I thought he's so hot and I got hard and I thought well this is gonna be the hardest case I've been on

Jungkook POV.

Oh my god taehyung is so hot I got so hard.We were there for like 3 minutes staring at each other and then he finally broke the gaze and said "well let's start working on the case"

Author POV.

The case was about a rape that happened 2 days ago and they haven't found out who did it jungkook started looking at taehyung and taehyung was looking at him also but then they both looked away and started reading the investigation papers the chief gave them then taehyung said "OK so it says it was a gay rape since they found a little bit of boy cum on the blanket" jungkook looked at him and said "oh a gay rape how kinky" they both laughed and then that's when jungkook started leaning in to kiss taehyung and then that's when both of there lips connected it was like magic the kiss started to get for rough and that's when jungkook hand cuffed both of taehyungs hand together and taehyung started struggling to get out and said "wha---what are yo--you doing "and jungkook said gay raping you" and then taehyung said close to jungkooks ear "its not rape if u want it"  and that's when jungkook started to take his and taehyungs shirt off by taking a knife and cutting taehyungs shirt off because he didn't want to take the handcuffs off jungkook started rubbing his knee on taehyungs hard dick and taehyung started moaning and that's when jungkook had it he took his and taehyungs pants off and started slam into his asshole "ahhhhh yeah" both of them said "yes right there jungkook" said taehyung then both of then came and jungkook took taehyungs cuffs off and then jungkooks said "let's work on the case later and they both cuddels on the couch that was in the room.

So how did u guys like it was it good or bad plz tell me if u want me to continue it