❤️💖Note before we start!💖❤️

Before we start, I might say it to myself: " What if the person with the Pink Soul that the trait is evil but they are good and doesn't do evil stuffs like Betty?" (For the future people who noticed the Glitchtale season 2 episode 4 and 5, IF one of them confirmed that the Pink Soul is purely evil and doesn't have good inside of her, I am sorry xD don't kill meh)

I...umm..pretty much don't even know if there's a evil Pink Soul that is good and, well, the Bete Noire is made out of FEAR and it's not even a human or monster at all. It's a thing, it or creature. Y/n /reader does looked like human but it's not a human at all, just like Betty.

More information is in Cami's speedpaint video description (READ IT, ITS IMPORTANT!! Some people never read it -_-""): https://youtu.be/TWO31RhDsLI

So, I decided to make this fanfic cause why not *shrug* (a̶n̶d̶ i̶ b̶e̶t̶ n̶o̶ o̶n̶e̶ w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ r̶e̶a̶d̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶n̶.)

Let's get started.

Edit: Holy shoot, I seriously have no idea how all of you readers suddenly appeared out of nowhere to read my cringefest book so quick that it reached around 5.1+ or something. I literally FREAKEN mixed Glitchtale with GZtale without thinking and it makes the book hold the cringefest more higher, all of you readers still don't really mind and liked my book. Howwwwwwww?????? (I also made another soon-to-be-cringefest-for-near-future-me book which is Glitchtale if you want to check the soon-to-be-cringefest anyways...)