~Prologue 3: The Broken Past~

Author note: Whew! I am done with the exam days of this week! And I can update with my fanfictions now, even with some paper homeworks stuff....

The good news is that next whole week (for me) is holidays and I will update this sometimes. Don't rush me, cause this took me for like many mins and need to rest forawhile even studying for exam. So yeah, let's get started. (Btw, sometimes I stop the chapter a day and then continue tomorrow.)

————————————

(Ignore the misspelled Prologue 2 thing cause this chapter is Prologue 3 and I was planning to put this photo in the Prologue 2 but it didn't fit the plot in that chapter cause I just saved bunch of ideas for a plot so I decided to separate it)

Play this music:

1 month later....

I pack all my stuffs in my own room with Akumu helping me. After I done that, I take a one last look and say goodbye to my room then leave.

I waited at the hallway where Ryan and I have to meet there. Then, I saw Ryan running down the hallway to me and Akumu turned into a friendship hot pink bracelet around my hand.

"Huff huff...huff..." "Are you okay, Ryan?" I said. "Yeah, I am fine. I just ran down this hallway and I need to breathe, that's all." Ryan said. "Well, looks like it's time to go to the adoption center room I guess..." Ryan said it again. "Yeah...." We walk the hallway until the adoption center was there. We went into it and wow.

There's a service bar thing (A/n: idk how to call it xD) with the bell on top of it and the small rooms which numbered "1","2" and "3". Probably the adoptive parents waiting inside. And the last thing is the lobby sofas around the tables.

I ring the bell on the service bar and we waited for the staff to come. It did. "Oh! We waiting for you come here for the adoption center, children. Now, go to one of the rooms and find the adoptive parents that might choose you." The staff said.

"Ok!" We said and ran one of the rooms. I went to room 1 and Ryan went to room 2. The first parents I saw looked like a very rich parents. They wore the uniform for their same job and probably might just straight to the orphanage I guess. The last thing I saw is their badge reads " Anti-monster department" (A/n: uh oh, it's not good.) They don't looked nice tho. They kinda looked mean but quickly shook it off for a millisecond.

"Hello, mister and miss, I am y/n! I am 5 years old and study at kindergarden class. I am nice to everyone and I could help if they need it! Could you please adopt me?" I said kindly......and cute. (A/n: *died of your cuteness* -99999)

"Why does she have hot pink eyes and pink fade on her hair??" "Idk, she don't really look strong at all....she look weak and a wimp." (Y/n: RUDDDEEEEEEE!!!!) (A/n: FUDGE YOU, ANTI-MONSTER DEPART WHATEVER THING THAT IS!!!!GO TO THE CORNER!!)