💖~~Read this note please.~~💖 (if you don't, you missed something)

Sorry.

----------------------------------

Hey dear readers, I know I didn't update for so long (or not?) so I am gonna have to say something. (For those who were hyped up what's gonna happen in next chapter then received a notification and the hype just threw away to see a note. I am sorry.)

Golzy is back from hiatus (for those who followed them) and the GZtale comics is coming along with the other one which lit the motivation inside me to write but then my mind was too focused to visit back the old fandoms. Yes, not only Undertale fandom I was in but I have other fandoms in my list too. I didn't know all (maybe) the fandoms have comics(the first thing I found when I first visited), fanfictions, arts, fan games,etc.

I got addicted by reading fanfictions is because they're interesting. (Now my addict is gone tho. It's temporary like singing the same music and it's gone) Something pop up in my mind and be like, "Hmm, what about writing a fanfiction cause I got bunch of ideas from GZtale tho.." Then, my hea- soul be like, "yes do it pls" And yeah, that is how i started this first fanfiction.

You are wondering what am I trying to say. Well, I don't really feel been productive or motivated to write this anymore. Ok, don't think that I actually STOP or DISCONTINUED this book. This happens to my old other fandom (CRINGY as heck) comic that I lose interest and motivation to draw anymore. So I stopped for a long time and I came back the old other fandom then suddenly lit up my motivation to draw back again. Weird me.

I thought I would lose the motivation forever to continue drawing old other fandom comic but nope. It just lights up randomly.

"But Petunia, I think it's better to discontinue writing this book and I don't even want you to rush yourself or force yourself to write. It's not gonna be fun when you rush yourself." Some of you MIGHT say this. I know and I am not gonna force myself to write, I will just rest until the motivation lights up again.

So right now, this book will be on hold (the title of the book will say that) and thanks for reading this note.

Bye for now.

--------------------------

Also, I forgot. For those who knew Glitchtale (not only GZtale) that is reading this book right here, check out in my profile and I actually made "Glitchtale Graveyard" random (book) place for no reason. Cause why not. To keep track of deaths and also includes me planting too much graves already. (Cough cough) Actual bye for now.

(My profile dashboard is changed and also putting my [not-so] secret projects there. Blanking out the characters xD)