Chapter 3

I wake up in a dark room, I have a terrible headache. My head felt like someone was hitting me with a metal bat. The last thing I could remember was that I was in an alleyway waiting for my mother to pick me up from her work. Then I woke up here.  The scariest thought came to my mind, I thought " Is this going to be exactly like me dream last NIGHT?" I hear a glass shatter from up stairs. I pinch my arm hard to see if  I was sleeping, but this isn't a dream. I scream as loud as I possibly can. I hear footsteps coming from upstairs. I try and look around, but it is too dark to see anything. I heard the  basement door creak open, and see a silhouette of a man. I softly ask " A-Are you who they call Vortex?" No reply. He turns on the lights, and I start to laugh uncontrollably. In between laughs I say " YOU WERE WEARING SHADES IN THE DARK?!?!" " It's called being smart and hiding your identity." said Vortex. I stop laughing and realize the situation i'm in . "Crap, Dude I'm on my period I don't got nothin' for my needs, plus i'm all tied up, and i'm wearing my favorite white pants." 

"Well even more blood is gonna come out of you if you misbehave, just remember that, and keep praying for your family to notice their sweet little Piper is gone."