Alexander Wennberg

This Imagine is for Adelle I'm so sorry its late I hope you enjoy it, sorry if it sucks. I'm going to use Alex for short I hope thats okay !

It was your four year anniversary with Alexander and you guys were going to a Ohio State University football game tonight, you guys go every year for your anniversary. When you guys got to the game you found your seats you were reallly close to the players. "I can't wait for the game to start honey you said to Alex, I can't wait either babe".

As the game starts you notice Alex looking around looking scared, honey is everything okay you say, yeah everythings fine let's just watch the game. Near the end of the game the kiss cam shows up, omg Alex maybe we will be on the kiss cam you yell maybe we will baby he says with a wink.
All of a sudden you and Alex are on the kiss cam, omg Alex look as you turn around you see Alex on one knee and he says,  Adelle 4 years ago today I saw you at one of my hockey games you we're so beautiful and still are when I asked you out I never thought you would stay with me this long, I can be rude sometimes but at the end of the day I love you. I want you to be more then my girlfriend Adelle will you marry me? Alex you say as your crying yes I'll marry you!!!! He puts the ring on you finger and you guys kiss and you say I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you Alex and he says the same thing back.

A/n I'm so sorry if this sucks I'm not good at writing at all. If you have something rude to say about this imagine please don't say it at all I don't need haters I know there everyone but I don't need it :) I really hope you guys enjoy this though!!! Comment if you would like one bye for now !!!