Chapter 2

It's been three months since we left. I know that Mr.Camadra will be looking for me. I mean really all he wants is his toy back. But I'm done being used. No, I'm done with men and their aggressive ways, I will not tolerate it any longer because I am (y/n) Dragneel daughter of igneel. 'yeah keep telling yourself that (y/n) you know that if they found you, you would go back with them' I sigh. Just as we enter the city of Magnolia.

"What's on your mind Yuki?" Smith asked. I had to go under a different name in order to make it harder for THEM to find me.

"It's nothing Sid don't worry" I replied

"Ok if you say so" he replied, it was nice that he didn't push, even though he knew that I was lying. He always seemed to know. Anyways, we walked through magnolia looking for the fairy tail guild because we heard it was the strongest guild. So we figured we'd be safe there. As I walk I looked around the I bump into someone and fall backward landing on my but. When I looked up I saw Zack staring down at me. I started to tremble before noticing that the hair colour was wrong. Zack's hair colour was black like his father's whereas this man's hair was blond. He was tall and had a heavy build just like Zack. He was wearing a purple shirt, black pants, a black ankle length jacket with a furry border and spiky headphones. He glared down at me.

"Watch where you're going, idiot." He grunted, I just nodded my head as he and three others walk away.

"Are you ok Yuki?" Smith asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered getting up with his help "l-let's go and find the guild"

"of course let's go" he smiles as we continue to walk through town.

"excuse me but are you by chance looking for fairy tail?" A female voice asked from behind us. We turn to see the women from before.

"Y-yes we are" I stutter blushing, she was pretty with brown hair that was put in a ponytail on top of her head. She had glasses and a green and purple dress

"I'll take you there," she said eyeing smith

"I-I'm Yuki and th-this is Sid," I told her timidly

"well, then Sid is it? Follow me" she said

"Evergreen let's go" the man that looked like Zack calls.

" In a second Laxus," she, Evergreen called " I'm taking these new recruits to the guild hall"

"Leave those losers alone, we don't need any more weaklings in our guild" he demanded. Walking towards us. I shrink away from him " see? The pipsqueak is afraid of me"

"no, she's just naturally shy thank you very much" Smith retorted stepping in between Laxus and me.

"oh really?" Laxus snorts

"yes." Smith replies back taking a step forward and getting into a protective stance.

"ha, you think you can take me on?" Laxus chuckles darkly as I tug on Smith's sleeve.

"l-let's just go Sid," I whisper to him

Smith sighs " alright but I could have taken him down."

"please Sid we don't want to attract too much attention or THEY will find us" I shiver at the thought of seeing Zack again. Honestly, if I never see him again then that would be too soon. I walk away with Smith following behind me. We walked through town until we came to a very large building that had fairy trail written right on it.

"looks like we finally made it," Smith said as he opened the doors as a table flies our way.