Chapter 5

We step off the bus and Ash pulls me into the building, because frankly I would have stood there just looking at the massive size of the building. I don't want to know what's on the inside of the building. Since Mom had already gotten me a schedule all I had to do was look into getting where my classes where sorted out. Ash has a lot of classes with me, so it should be easy to get to most of my classes because of that. I have the first four classes with Ash but after lunch the last three I have to fend for myself.

"Hey are you okay? You seem a little out of it." I hear Ash say to me.

"I don't know? How about you try going back to school after years of not going.."

"Listen, I know I don't know how it feels to be you in this situation given I've never been in it, but I'm almost positive that you'll be just fine. Just relax and everything will be just fine." He smiles and gives me a hug. "C'mon I'll show you to your class."

He takes me to each of my classes showing me how to get to each of them. They aren't that far thank god but it'll take me some time to get used to walking throughout the school building. We walk into our first period and he tells me to go talk to the teacher she introduces herself as Mrs. Wright and that shes my new Chemistry teacher, she told me that today's a free day and to go take a seat by a kid named Jacob he's nicely dressed in jeans and a buttoned down blue polo shirt. As I sit down Jacob looks over at me and the first thing I notice about him is that he seems to have more of a feminine look to him.

"Hey there hun! It's amazing to see a new face walking around this school for a change"

I smile at him, "I guess it is good to have a change every now and then."

"As you probably know from the lady in the front, My names Jacob, what's yours?"

"Willow. I just a..um.. was adopted by the Walkers so I'm staring school"

"The Walkers? Like Ashton Walkers family?? Oh My God, darling your living with the sweetest hunk in this school!!" Jacob starts squealing drawing attention to us.

"Jacob! Stop!" Jacob stops and looks at me. " What do you mean by sweetest hunk in school?"

He gets a serious look in his face and turns in his seat and looks directly at me.

"That boy is the sweetest boy in this school, he tutors a lot of kids and always makes sure they are able to do what there supposed to do in order to pass their test or what ever it was. He speaks up for people and there isn't a single person I could think of that doesn't like him."

By the time he's done talking I'm smiling. Ash really is sweet.

"Oh and he's one of the most attractive people in this school but he's also the only one who doesn't acknowledge and flaunt it. But boy I want me a piece of that ass."

I start coughing really hard and Jacob pats my back asking what happened. I guess I was right with the more feminine look to him.

"Wasn't expecting that comment, I wasn't ready to process that sentence in any way. Oh god." I saw while wheezing, still recovering from my cough attack.

"Oopsies, I should have warned you before hand, I'm as gay as fuck." He starts laughing really hard.

After that moment, Mrs. Wright tells us to quite down because class is starting. The one thing that I can't get out of my head is that I'm sure Jacob is going to be an amazing friend.

** Hey guys! I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while... I was testing and all that shit for my classes and now that's finally over I should be updating sooner together ( I can't make promises on how soon between but I'll try my best) hope you liked the chapter! Until next time!!!!!!!**