Chapter 1

I could not comprehend, could not really understand what he was looking for. It was as if he was searching in my eyes for any sort of emotion. But I could not act on it.

"What are you doing to me?" He says under his breath. I step back, feeling his hands slide off my back, and I instantly regret not staying where I was.

His brown eyes continue searching for something in my own light eyes.

"I wish I knew." I admit.

I let out a breath of air when he reaches out for me and pulls me towards him.

His breath is extremely calming to me, and although we're both breathing as if our lungs had never had air until now, I know this is what I want to hear for the rest of my life.

He presses his forehead on my own and I don't know if you've ever felt this way. But, god, how great it feels.

"Please." He breathes, a smile spreading across his cheeks. "Please, tell me you love me as much as I love you."

The look on my face must've made his laugh, but I did not care as I swallowed his laughters.

His mouth was better than a breath of fresh air. I could drown in him with kisses alone and I would greatly be pleased to drown in him entirely if I could. As a young girl, I always considered myself too picky, maybe even too unappealing to guys and I did not mind.

I always wondered why I could not really fall for a guy after that one dude during sophomore year. And I realized why it was so.

Because now, I know that it all just lead up to this moment right here. Finding him and loving him as if that was what life was all about. Just loving him.

"I love you."