Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Author Notes: Thank you for the amazing reviews. I really appreciate it and will posting again soon. I apologizes for any error in this chapter.  :)

Stinger has been walking for a while with Hammy on his back. Neither of them said anything. It was silence throughout the long walk.

Hammy who was trying to stay awaked was slightly dozing off every few minute. She cautiously was keeping an eye on Stinger making sure he doesn't try anything to harm her. She can't help, but wondering where they were heading to and was worried that Stinger might take her and created a trap for the others to walk into while trying to rescue her.

She can't let that happened. If he were planning that, she would fight back to escape.

"Where are we going?" She asked without worrying about Stinger reaction.

Waiting patiently for an answer, but she receive none. All he does was looking straight ahead without glancing back at her. It seems that he was in his own thought.

Upset that she's not getting an answer, she spokes again. "It wouldn't hurt to answer my question," She angrily said. "At least tell me how long you're planning to keep me".

Stinger glances back at her emotionless "If you keep on irritating me, I'll leave you here on your own or hand you over to someone else". He threatened her.

That doesn't seem to scare her at all. Still, she decided to be cautious, and show that she doesn't get scared that easy. "You wouldn't dare". She glares at him and tightening her grip on his neck.

"Don't tempt me," He glares back at her, slowing down his pace.

Hammy smirked and slightly release her grip on Stinger's neck. "If you wanted to leave me behind, you would have done before and not help me," She told him and knew she have won because she notices that he didn't saying anything else after that and continue to walk.

Silence ensues once more for a couple minutes before Hammy spokes.

"How long was I unconscious?" She asked the question that has been on mind since she woke up and found out that Stinger had took her as a hostage or for some reason she doesn't know.

"One day," Stinger replied, surprising Hammy, who wasn't so sure he would. "You were injury badly from your battle".

"You're not planning to hurt me, are you?" was the next question Hammy asked, that cause Stinger to stopped and looked back at her. Her expression was serious and was demanding him for answers. Clearly, she was not afraid of him nor would she hold back. It seem that she prefer to say what's on her mind.

"Am I going to hurt her?" He was questioning himself that question too, but never got an answer. That was what he was planning to do before he saved her, but now he was unsure.

"I won't take advantage of my enemy while they're weak or injury," He answered.

Hammy was slightly satisfied because she was debating whether she should believe his words. She decided not to ask anymore and just accept the answer he gave.

Assuming her silence was that she was fine with his answers, he continue to walk until they arrived at a safe place.