Chapter Six

A/N: This chapter will take place  a few days after Stinger already joined the Kyuranger. I hope you will enjoy this last chapter.

The Kyuranger returned back from completing their mission.

"What a long day," Naga said as he entered the main area of the Orion (space ship) with the others.

Lucky cheered for the successful of the mission while Raptor went over to her area and sat down in her chair.

"Anybody hungry?" Spada walking in, carrying plates of foods in his hands with Balance right behind him.

"Alright!" Lucky rushed over to help, placing the plates down on the table. He then looked over at Hammy, who was standing by the doorway. "Hammy?" He noticed that she was lost in her own thoughts.

"Hammy?" He walked over and tapped her shoulder.

Hammy looked over at him. "Huh?"

"Are you okay?"  Lucky asked her.

"I'm fine," Hammy beamed and playfully punched Lucky in the arm. "I'm hungry, let' s eat". She walked over to table where the others were.

Lucky stared at Hammy for a moment before he joined the others. "Hmm, Where's Stinger?" He looked around and notices one of his comrades was missing.

"He was right behind me when were heading back here," Naga replied as he was also looking around.

"He's probably left to his room," Balance assumed. "Let's just eat and eventually he'll show up".

Hammy frowned. "I'm going go look for him," She turned to leave out the door, bumping into Stinger who was entering.

She glances up at him and immediately back away. "Sorry," She apologized.

Stinger strode away from her and stand at the corner with his arms folded.

"What a jerk!" Hammy thought as she turned and glared at Stinger. She then marched over to the table and sat down in her seat with her arms folded.

"Here you go, Hammy," Raptor gave the plate of food to Hammy.

"Thanks Raptor," Hammy unfolded her arms and grabbed the plate of food from Raptor, placing it down in front of her.

"Stinger, would you like to join us?" Raptor looked at Stinger and asked.

Stinger proceed walking upstairs "No, thank you," he replied as he sat down in his chair and stared down at the table below.

Hammy glances up at Stinger, glaring at him. "So he answer Raptor, but not me," She thought to herself and looked away from Stinger.

She stared down at her plate eating her food while thinking. She remembered when Stinger finally joined the team. It was the day she never forget. She was happy that he had decided to join, but didn't show it in front of everyone.

Hammy's Flashback

Take place during night right after Stinger had joined the team. Hammy couldn't sleep so she decided to head to the kitchen to grabbed something to drink.

As she entered the kitchen, she halted in her track and glanced over at the table.

"Stinger?" She muttered as she stared at Stinger, who was sitting down at the table. His back was facing toward her and he was in thinking about something.