A happy begininng

Queen magma POV

My egg had just hatched!
The golden orange dragonet let out a tiny roar and opened her eyes, such a Beautiful hue,
" welcome to the world my child!" I beamed and nuzzled her.
Just then my husband walked in.
He squealed and dashed over next to me, beaming down at me and the dragonet while he laid down.
" what shall we name her?" King gold asked in a happy calming tone.
" I don't know yet....." I replied back,
I looked at the dragonet sleeping, the red and orange with gold looked brilliant like the color of scarlet, that's it! I looked up at my husband and just then, the dragonet woke up, her gold eyes looking up at me while my husband's red ones looked down at me.
" scarlet!" I said, King gold nodded energetically and nuzzled me and scarlet.

1 year later....

King golds POV
I sat on my throne watching my guards fight each other in the arena. No one dies in the arena, or else they may be executed. I held talons with magma. While scarlet sat on her mothers lap. Suddenly a spear missed scarlet..., I looked into the crowd and fumed.
Suddenly magma yelled
" GUARDS!!!! ASSASSIN!!!" magma yelled in a terrifying screech and instantly sky wings offered her protection, they guarded her while some sky wings and some guards ran after the sea wing I spotted.

After an hour....

Scarlet POV
I was scared, everyone was screaming and I looked up at my mother through some scars in her wings, she was hiding me in the back of her wings while other fellow friends were protecting her.
" mother? What's going on?" I asked becoming even more scared.

Then before my mother could open her mouth I hear my father exclaim
" alright everyone! The assassin is gone! Please return home!" Shouted the stern voice of King gold.
" everything is fine my dear!" Said my mother picking me up.
She carried me on her neck and sat me down in the bath.
" MOM! I don't like getting wet!" I complained , but King gold already walked in for a moment and said " now scarlet. We want WAT is best for you!" And then he disappeared behind the door.

I grunted and let my mother scrub me with soap. She took me out and said
" better?" She asked happily " your twinkling!" I grunted and said
" oh joy mother!" Sarcastically.

An hour later 2:30 a.m.

Queen magma POV
I gasped as a sword went through my chest, I screamed and all the guards came into our room, King gold shook me and started crying .
" MAGMA!!!MAGMA!! MAGGIE PLEASE!! PLEASE D-DONT!!!" he screamed.
I closed my eyes, then opened them again slowly I spotted scarlet in the crowd of guards , staring at me while tears roll down her face. She made no sound...

Then every thing went black....