It Wont Stop

👫CHARACTERS👫

ARI- Light skin, tall(5'7), kind of thick, long curly dark brown hair, kind of muscular but not out of control nasty looking muscular, has a lot of curves, funny, mean a lot, smart, focused, single, attitude problem, caring, small circle of friends, virgin, freak sometimes, goofy, pretty, loves shopping playing basketball and music. She is obsessed with nails and perfume. She has a job working at a beauty salon everyday after school for 5 hours, makes a lot of money. She does not have time for boys and the only thing in her mind is money, school, work, her buisness, and family.

She is 16 in the 11th grade.

KALANI- Brown skin, average height(5'5), average weight, shoulder length black curly hair, pretty smile, has some curves, shy, nice, gets attitude at times, funny, smart, stressed, insecure, caring, loving, beautiful. She loves swimming, cheering, dance routines, going to the gym, playing basketball, and going out. She loves clothes and jewelry. She has a job working at a hall where they have parties and stuff after school on days when there is an event. She likes a boy and its complicated because its not the right person to like... Read to find out😏 She is in 11th grade, 15 years old, and her birthday is coming up.

^^THATS ALL FOR THE CHARACTERS, THE REST WILL BE INTRODUCED IN THE STORY. I HOPE YOU ENJOY😊