It Wont Stop

-Next Night-

*5:27pm*

Me and the girls are sitting on the bed. Kalani laying down watching tv and me and vicki on our phones, she laying down im sitting on the edge with one foot under my leg and my leg over the edge. I glance at the time on top of my screen and see that it is almost 5:30, I press the lock button, set my phone on the bed, and go over to my closet.

Kalani: What are you doing?

Victoria looks up from her phone at me.

Me: I gotta find something to wear and get ready.

Victoria: Ooh, Im helping.

She comes over and helps me look through my clothes and shoes, we make some options and end up with black strapless body-hugging dress, some 3 inch red bottoms, and my black Gucci bag. Then, she does my makeup

- mascara

- a little eye liner

- lipgloss

- foundation

- eyebrows

Then she turns the wand on and puts my hair in some bouncy pretty curls, then straightens my bangs with the flat iron.

Her: Okay, Im done. You like it?

Me: Yessss. Thank you sissy

Her: No problem

Kalani: Aww. You look so pretty

Me:😊Thank y- (gco- gets cut off)

We look at the front door.

Me: Yall go get the door. Imma check on myself

Vicky: You look fine

Me: Just go.

I go in my bathroom and look in the mirror setting a few curls back in their place and smoothing out my dress.

Then I go out to the front room where they are introducing themselves and having a little conversation.

He has on a black dress shirt, some black levi's, and some black dress shoes. He had a fresh cut (high top fade❤) and a diamond earring in his left ear.

Me: Hey *smiles*

Emmanuel: Hello Lil Booty

Kalani: *cheesing too big* Aww, you guys are so happy and cute

Me: 😐Kalani ...No

Kalani: What? I was just- (gco)

Vicky: Alright, yall have fun. Love you ari

Me: Love you too

I hug them and kiss on the cheek.

We leave and go to a restaurant. It looked expensive and fancy. The words on the building said Mi Amour.

He takes my hand and we go in. He says a couple things to the man standing at the counter. Then we are escorted to a table by the wall. He pulls my chair out and I sit down. Emmanuel gives him a look but then sits down. The man gives us 2 menus and takes our order for our drinks then leaves.

Emmanuel: Get anything you like

Me: This stuff is really expensive.

Emmanuel: Its worth it😉

We look through our options and our waiter takes our order when he brings the drinks.

During dinner, me and him have a long conversation. We laugh and flirt. I feel so happy to be on this date with him. I didnt think he was going to ask. We ate and it was so good but it was small portions on the plates. I guess I should have expected that though.

Afterwards, he drives me back home. We get out of the car, he opens my door. He takes my hand and we walk slowly up to my apartment talking and smiling.

Emmanuel: That was really fun. I havent felt that in a while.

Me: Felt what?

Emmanuel: Happy to be around a female.

Me: I know what you're talking about.

Emmanuel: Do you want to do this again?

Me: A date?

Emmanuel: Yeah

Me: Definitely. What we gonna do this time?

Emmanuel: I wanted to go to play lazer tag and maybe go carts. You can bring some friends, Im bringing some.

Me: Okay, cool. That sounds fun. I love lazer tag.

Emmanuel: I know. So I'll talk to you tonight when I get home.

Me: Okay.

Emmanuel: Goodnight Lil Booty.

Me: *smiles a little* Goodnight.

I turn the door knob and start to go in until he pulls me back and kisses me for a couple seconds.

Oh Lord! At that moment, every other thought left my head and the only thing I was thinking was Damn he can get it Right Now. But then I snapped back into reality and all of my memory of how boys think came back to me.

Emmanuel: *smiles* I been waiting for that.

Me: 😏Goodnight Emmanuel

Emmanuel: Goodnight Lil Booty

I go in and close the door. Kalani and Vicky are standing there folding their arms staring at me.

Vicky: We waiting...

Kalani: We want details too

Ugh😒