Chapter 7

You arrive at the shops, still thinking of what to get Yoosung. Something sweet? Something cute? Your mind was just flicking through options just you would if you were buying something online. You started your aimless journey to find the best gift for Yoosung. You start at the party store which is closest to where you parked out side.

You walk into the party shop, feeling excitement for what you are going to buy. You love parties but are (sadly) very unoriginal and very unorganised when you become the party host. Why is it so difficult to host a little surprise for Yoosung but can hold a huge party for more than 30 people? You sigh at your thoughts and continue to walk down the aisle, searching.

After an hour later, you finally had picked and bought party supplies. Phew, it's ALOT of work. You continue walking, you pass many shops but nothing catches your eye. You feel your phone vibrating. You pull your phone out of your pocket and see Yoosung's profile picture on your screen with a message saying ' Jagiya, it's lunch time, don't forget to eat! Salanghae! <3.' You giggle as you place your phone back in your pocket.  Why are you so precious?!, you giggle. You have a burst of confidence thanks to Yoosung, as you continue walking.

3 hours later....

Yes! Finally! Your shopping was finally done. You were holding more than 5 bags at once which was making it hard for you to even walk properly. You grabbed a trolley and placed all the bags inside, giving your hands relief. The only thing was that... You didn't find anything for Yoosung. The stores were starting to close. Oh no! You feel lost, what are you going to give him?! You walk past more stores, panicking. But suddenly, something had caught your eye. It looked beautiful. It was a photo frame with gold hearts embroidered delicately and a beautiful diamond outline. You don't even need to think twice, you walk in to buy it.

It was late at night as you sat on the couch, tiredness slapping you in the face everytime you move. You sigh. Damn, I really hope he likes it. You open the Messenger since there's nothing better to do. You open the chatroom to find bickering over cats and how they are adorable and evil.

Zen: Y/N, You are on!

707: Hoi Y/N

Jumin: Hello Y/N. It's nice to see you on the Messager.

Y/N: Hi! I see you are talking about cats again...;;

707: YASSSS I WUVVV DEMMMM SO KEWWTTTT

Y/N: .....

Zen: ;;;;;

Zen: Anyway, Y/N how are you guys?  Is Yoosung being a good boyfriend because if he isn't, I'm not taken......

Y/N: No thanks Zen. We have been great and Yoosung is the best Boyfriend I've ever had.

Zen: *crying emoji*

Zen: O-oh ok then~^^

You suddenly hear the door handle turning. You stand up and walk to the door, while texting.

Y/N: Gtg, Yoosung is home. Don't forget ok!

Jumin: we will be there at 6pm. Good bye.

Zen: Yep. Cya then.^^

707: I'm going to bring cat ears and make Yoosung wear them.

707: *sends glasses emoji*

{Y/N has left the chatroom}