Chapter 3

She still hasn't returned and i am really starting to worry. "Joe!" Shouts Caspar, " are you okay ?" He says with concern. "Caspar , Mila has gone, she isn't replying to my texts and she is no where in site. What do i do?" I ask him hoping he will give me some good advice.

But Caspar being himself just said "Joe, it has been 2 hours buddy, i don't think she is coming back!" At this point i am reduced to tears. "B... b... but i love her and she loves me i know she will come back!" I say with tears streaming down my face. "Buddy you need to let her go. Come on lets have couple more pints and cocktails and you will be fine." He says.

A few pints and cocktails later and i back on my feet and dancing with anyone i find (well maybe a more than a few.) Out the corner of my eye a spot a gorgeous female dancing. With a cocktail in her hand wearing a short dress, i tell Caspar i will be back in a second. I head over to this beautiful women and get talking to her.

Her name is Zoe and she is 2 months younger than me. And check this out she is SINGLE !!!! I manage to get her number and i tell her i will call her later. I head back over to Caspar with a big grin on my face. Turns out Caspar has found himself a lady friend aswell.

I can't keep my eyes off Zoe. Shes just so amazing and beautiful. Caspar notices me look over to her and hes like "Joe you are totaly checking out that girl!" I say "No im not!" "Yes you are don't try and hide it, you like her don't you ? " he says. "Yes okay i was and yes i do."

I walk over to Zoe and buy her a drink. We sit down and have a chat. Giggling away i lose track of time and it's already 2:30am the next day.