Chapter 6

*Beep Beep Beep*
I roll over and turn my alarm off. It's 11:am and Zoe is fast asleep next to me. I roll back over and give her a cuddle.

I quietly get out of bed and go upstair and make us both breakfast. Coming back down the stairs i here Caspar moaning and i shout though his door "YES BUDDY". I walk in to my room and gently wake Zoe up with a morning kiss on the head.

She sits up and eats her breakfast then we chat for a while before she says she has to leave as she is going to see her friend (Caitlin) back up North. So puts her clothes back on and gives me a big hug and kiss and says "bye gorgeous see you soon!" And i reply with " yeh will do love you see you soon baby."

I here the door close and i know that i won't see Zoe for a while and i get a little bit upset. I go back into my room to find that she went home in my oversized t-shirt. Which i don't mind.

Later on in the day Caspar and i went out for a meal with Oli and Jack. Whilst ordering food i see Mila and i am too shy to speak to her after what happened last night.

I go and sit back down at our table and she follows me over. Leaning agains the table she says "Hi Joe, how was last night?" "Well last night was amazing i.... " stopping half way through my sentence.

************The End****************

I really hope you enjoyed this little fanfiction. If you did and would like me to do more then please leave a comment. This was my very first one so please let me know what you thought of it.
Till next time goodbye xx