Chapter 1: The bloody mystery

It was a big day for me, It was my wonderfull sister birthday. She is seven year old today, we can be enemies some times but i love her to death. She is gonna have her birthday party her at my house at 5 o'clock, the clock was 04:45pm when the first car came.

I thought IT was something wrong, the car looked a little bit strange. IT was a black car, and the people inside was dressed in black suits. They just pushed a little girl out of the car, she fell. I startes running towards her, "are you Okey?" I asked, "yes, im Okey" the girl replied. When i was going to help her up i took her arm, and i saw a little thing in her eye, IT was so strange. IT was like a little robot inside her eye or something, "What if....." " hello !!hello!!!!!?!? Are you inside There" the girl screamed at me. "Yes excuse me i was just a little inside My brain" i answerd. Ally ( My sister ) introduced her friend to me, her name was Claire. She looked at me with this realy mad dog face. All i was thinking of was to try to see the thing in her eye, I didn't SEE anything.

I was moving inside to Get sterted with the last party decorations when i grab the decoration box, i heard a scream. I dropped the box en ran outside. IT was so much dust, that i nearly couldn't SEE anything. All i could SEE was a dead person on the ground.......