Letter

I sighed and piled my things on my bed. I glanced over at Kuro, who was currently writing a letter to one of the other house members. "So I start classes tomorrow, huh?" I asked mustering a smile at him, although the only response I really got was a "Tch" and a slight glare. This angered me, since what happened in the hall was his fault! 

 "Look, are you still hung up about what happened?" I asked, crossing my arms. I wasn't going to lose to his tough act again. "Ugh, Whatever." he replied placing the quill down on his desk.    "Man this guy is stubborn!" I thought. Like he said previously, we're dormmates at Weston so we may as well attempt getting along. My thoughts however were suddenly cut off by the sound of Kuro standing up out of his bed, crumpling the letter, and throwing it at the wall with a yell.

 My eyes widened, and I stood up as well. "The hell? Are you out of your mind?! It's nighttime!" I yelled, gesturing towards the midnight-struck clock. "You wouldn't understand at all!" He snapped back at me. "I'm fine! Just go to sleep and leave me alone!" he added, looking down. Usually Kuro was high and proud with whatever he did, so this sort of position confused me. "You don't seem fine... Listen, I may not be used to this high prestigious school and I know we may be cross with each other, but I'm willing to help." I reasoned, still frowning. Kuro looked away, but calmed down as he began walking towards me.

"Aron.. are you.. Familiar with the criminal Nightshade..?" He asked, quietly. My face took on a puzzled look. 'I don't believe I am.. but it sounds quite serious." I replied. Just what is he going on about now? 

"You see.. He's a mysterious masked murderer who has been rampaging throughout London for the last 2 years.. I've been recieving.... Letters from him.." Kuro spoke, monotone in his eyes. My eyes however were still filled with confusion even more than before.

 "How do you know It's not some prank? How do I know you're telling the truth?" I questioned him, holding my own. He groaned, and ignored my question, and laying back down. He was tearing up and we both knew that. I turned off the lights, and ended the conversation for good even though I'd regret it. "Told you.. You wouldn't understand.." I heard him whisper as an eerie vibe took up the sorrow.