Chapter #1

Third Person's POV

The classroom was dead silent, the only sound that was heard was coming from the hallways. Slither Slither, Slither Slither. The sound came to an abrupt stop at the door to the classroom. The students that occupied that single classroom stayed silent as the monstrosity known as their teacher slipped into the room.

"Alright people," the thing started with a permanent cheshire grin painted onto his face. "Let's get started, shall we? Class monitor if you would do the honors."

"R-Right!" A petite girl stood up from the second row. She had hair and eyes as blue as the sky and an innocent childlike face. Her hair was in twintails at the top of her head and it reached almost down to her knees. She wore a white long sleeve shirt with the cuffs rolled up to her elbows, a blue vest, a grey skirt, black knee high tights, brown shoes, and to top it all off with a black tie. She also had black ribbons tied around her wrists as bracelets. Her name is Shiota Nagisa.

"Ready!" She spoke loud and clear, her and her classmates stood and pointed their guns at the creature.

"Aim!" Every student aimed at him.

"Fire!!" Gun fire ran throughout the classroom as the guns full of S.A.A.U.S.O bullets, or Anti-Sensei bullets for short.

"Oh, oh my. Well, why don't I just call roll as you children wear yourselves out." He said as he dodged the bullets at inhuman speeds.

"Isogai?"

"Here."

"What's that? I'm afraid I couldn't make it out over all the gunfire!"

"Here!"

"Okajima?"

"Here!"

"Okuda?"

"Here!"

"Kataoka?"

"Here!"

"Kayano?"

"Here!"

"Kanzaki?"

"Here!"

After Roll Call

The students breathed heavily as their teacher stood tall. His many yellow tentacles waving about in the air.

"Excellent! All present and accounted for!" he started as his circular face turned orange with a big red circle in the middle. "No tardies, CONGRATULATIONS!!!"

"He's fast!" Rio said. Nakamura Rio is a tall girl with blonde long hair and ocean blue eyes. She wears a yellow sweater with a white long sleeve shirt underneath, a black tie, black knee high tights, brown shoes, and a grey skirt. She has this mischievous ora to her. Long story short, she's a prankster.

"The entire class fired and he doesn't even have a scratch." Yuma Isogai pointed out. He's a tall boy with dark brown hair neatly brushed, but still looked slightly messy. He wore a white long sleeve shirt, black tie, grey long sleeve jacket, grey pants, and brown shoes. He was known as a gentleman, or in the E-Class, Prince Poverty. Since he was ridiculously poor.

'Yup, we're assassins, and our target, is our teacher.' Nagisa thought to herself as she stared down the barrel of her gun which was positioned at her side.

"No luck today either, ehh?" he said pointing a slimy finger at them, "That's really to bad. What's the lesson here, numbers are no substitute for inventiveness perhaps? That any hack can point a gun and pull a trigger? Some of column A and some of column B? I see that you're trying to cast the net as widely as possible, so to speak. But the approach lacked originality. When the target clocks at Mach 20, an assassin has to think outside the box."