Chapter #8

Inside The Shed
Irina's POV

    "This is what you wanted, right?" I asked, my voice dropping from sickly sweet to seductive. I rubbed my hands up and down his weird tunic as he panicked. A little bit more and I'll have him where I want him. "You can' fool me!"

    "I, uh, don't really think we should be doing this here." he stuttered, perfect timing. Everything is ready. Goodbye stupid.

    'It's been fun.' I separated myself from him, "Don't be such a prude, let me get these clothes off."

    "W-WHAT!?!" I put myself behind an old blackboard near the door, "Don't fret darling! I'll be all natural in a jiffy.

    "All natural?" he thought to himself for a moment, his voice spewing confusion. I counted down on my fingers. '3, 2, 1'. Gunfire flew throughout the room.

    I covered my ears, bullet shells bouncing off walls and floorboards. 'Yep, big guns, live amo. M-61, M-134, M-249, enough combined speed and firepower to take out a small army.' I felt my lips grow into a smirk. 'Pshhh. Who needs BB's when you have the real thing? I'm a pro, i'll stick with actual weapons thank you very much. And, assignment complete in 3, 2, 1.' the bullets came to a halt and I proudly walked out from my small hiding place. WHAT?

    "NYEHYEHYEHYEH!" the octopus laughed maniacally, his eyes glowing a right flashing red and his tentacles wagging around. "A noble effort Madam, but regular bullets have no effect on me whats so ever." he moved his tie and white button up to show a bit of yellow body, "actually, when in my body, they melt." he stated pulling a grey glob from his chest. Melting in between his tentacles almost instantly. "Look closely at my body and tell me what you see." I began to look closer, only to see instead of only two eyes, there were four, or things on his face that looked exactly like his eyes.

    "Whaa? Y-You have four eyes!?!"

    "NO! Two of these holes are nostrils!"

    "How am I supposed to know that!?!?" I asked in slight anger, taking a peek at the ground. Each of the men I brought in were there, out cold.

    "I noticed a distinct metallic odor in here since yesterday," he said like he was stating the obvious, I just looked at him dumbly. "along with the scent of adult, man B-O. the moment it hit me, I knew something wasn't right."

    I gasped, remembering what that tiny girl told me before being dragged out of the office.

    I had the girl pinned against the wall. Waiting her to spill. There was a thump in the hallway, which I ignored, but she glanced at the door slightly.

    "If your plan is to sneak up on him, you probably don't to, ya know. smoke. "

    "Huh?"

    "F-for a guy without a nose, he's, uhh, he's a bloodhound." she stuttered out as the door to the room sprung open with a loud smack. That weird red-head stood there, completely enraged. He glared at the me before grabbing the petite girl's wrist and dragging her out of the room. Towards the classroom was my guess.

    "So as you see, I was only pretending to be ensnared in your ruse. Fun, but all for nothing." his eyes shone as I took a slight step towards the shed's door. "I've exposed you for the uncreative act you are!" he took a step closer to me. "You should learn a thing or two from my students. Their assassination attempts are way more creative." his tentacles wiggled around after he was successfully able to trap me between him and a wall, "did anybody care to mention that my prefered method of retaliation is grooming?"