Chapter #3

Third Person's POV

Koro-Sensei sat in a lawn chair with a cold beverage and a newspaper. Trees surrounding him.

"The moon is the only thing they're talking about in the states too, does anyone care about anything else?" He asked himself, sipping some of the liquid out of the glass. A little bit away was Nagisa and Sugino, concealed by trees and bushes as they watched their teacher.

"There he is, chilling back before the first bell. No care in the world. Reading an Hawaiian newspaper casually picked up from Hawaii on the way here." He looked at the petite girl behind him. Sitting behind the tree on her knees with her notepad in hand. "Thanks Nagisa-San." She smiled and nodded. His cheeks tinted a light pink color and he quickly averted his gaze.

"Good luck Sugino-Kun!" she responded.

"Heh, 10 billion here I come!" he said holding up a ball embedded with Anti-Sensei bebes. He got into stance and pitched the ball, straight at Koro-Sensei's head. Suddenly their teacher was gone. And behind them. They became startled.

"Good morning! It's usually polite to reply." he said cockily.

"Ah, yes Sir, sorry Sir, good morning Sir." Nagisa replied, not really surprised. Koro-Sensei inspected the ball.

"A baseball embedded with Anti-Me bebes. Smart, more silent than an air gun, but way slower. I even had time to get a glove!" he said holding up said ball with a glove. Both students became slightly surprised and annoyed.

"Tick tock children," he said as the bell rang, "graduation will be here before you know it." Green stripes appeared on his face as he began his way back to the E class campus.

Sugino sighed in disappointment, "Yes Sir. Damnit, well, so much for my fastball." Nagisa looked at him sympathetically. "Big shot there, I guess."

"It was a good throw." she replied, patting his shoulder. He tensed slightly. He sighed again as they made their way to homeroom.

Slight Time Skip

Nagisa's POV

'What are the facts? This guy vaporized 70% of the moon and plans to destroy Earth in March. He can do it, the issue is how to stop him. Oh, and for some reason, before ending the world he wants to teach a bunch of last chance middle school flunkies. The Ministry of Defence was quick to make a notice of the situation. They gave us a mission. Kill our teacher, save the planet. We're on board because the reward money is crazy, 10 billion crazy!'

"Hey, hey Nagisa-Chan?" Kaede-Chan asked, leaning over slightly to whisper in my ear. "I heard that Sugino-Kun's plan didn't go to well this morning."

"You could say that," I replied looking behind me at Sugino-Kun. "Seems like it's really bothering him too."

"It's not something to get all bent out of shape about." she said. "I mean, it's not like any of us could've done better."

'In Japanese, the word korosenai means unkillable, so we named our unkillable teacher Koro-Sensei.' I thought as I felt fast winds pass me. My hair moving fastly from one side to the other. Koro-Sensei was back in front of the class, with a student's notebook.

"Sugaya!" Koro-Sensei said angrily. Sugaya Sosuke, grey hair neatly parted to both sides and grey eyes. He wears the un-altered school uniform. He's an amazing artist. He can do anything from body paint to sketches. In other words, he's great at creating camouflage.

"Not a bad likeness, I'll give you that." he faced the notebook to the class, in red pen there was fixes to the drawing of Koro-Sensei. "I'm a little upset by the jawline though."