Chapter ten

Jacks POV

"Jack get up you lazy ass." A voice I hadn't heard in a long time yelled from behind my closed door. "Why?" I whined still half asleep. "Cause your stupid alarm has been going off for ten minutes." The voice was louder this time, Aaron was just on the other side of my door now, I could tell. "Why didn't you wake me?" I asked through a yawn as I sat up and streaked my stiff back and arms. "Mum told me to let you sleep." Aaron said and my door creaked open, Aaron's blue eyes stared at me as if he wanted me to make a smart mouthed comment, but I keeped my mouth shut. I looked my nineteen year old brother in the eye. "Get up!" Aaron ordered. I growled as I swung you legs over the side of my bed, "fine." I huffed.  I founded my school uniform and quickly changed. I was stuffing my books into my bag when my phone buzzed. "Oh, who could this be from?" Aaron asked, I rolled my eyes, "why do you care anyway?" I asked making a grab for my phone which sat on my bed side table. "Just wanna know who's texting my little bro." Aaron said and grabbed my phone out from under my hand. "Oh, its from Liv, who's that? Ya girlfriend?" Aaron laughed. "No, she's not. Now give me my phone so I can see what she wants." I said with my hand out. Aaron handed me phone.
Liv: u remembered the sleepover and that we're meeting 5mins early at the corner.
"Oh shit." I said. "Did ya forget date night?" Aaron teased. "We're not dating, yet" I added the last bit under my breath. "Can you give me a hand?" I asked Aaron knowing he would always lend a hand when I need it. "Yeah what can I help you with?" Aaron asked bowing low. I rolled my eyes. "Go get my toothbrush and but toothpaste on it and come back." I demanded. "Right away." Aaron said as he ran off. I quickly finished getting ready. I found what I needed for the sleepover. And jammed them into one of my bags. Aaron come running back with my toothbrush in hand. "Thanks, now get lost." I said I checked Aaron was gone before I pointed a finger at my toothbrush and water landed on the it perfectly. I picked up my two bags, one being my school bag and the other being my bag with things for the sleepover. I grabbed one of my many hoodies off the back of my door. I walked across to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth and ran a hand through my sexy bed hair, I think I'll leave it like that for today. I pulled my hoodie over head as I ran down the hall.

Five minuets later I walked down the road with Liv, Ben and Holly. "Looking sexy today, Jack." Liv bumped her shoulder into mine. I smirked. "You know it." I winked. Holly scrunched up her face. And whispered something to Ben who grinned. He waggled his eyebrows at me, then looked at Liv. I just rolled my eyes.

"So I was thinking, we sneak out tonight and have a midnight mess round with our powers." Ben said as we walked through the back gate to Lipton High. (A/N I know stupid name but just go with it.)
"Sounds like a plan." Holly said as I nodded my head in agreement. Liv brushed a stray strand of red hair behind her ear.

So cute.

We walked towards the back corner of the school. I looked around as we walked. There were only a couple of people on the school grounds, none would see Ben open the hedge.

We sat in form class at our normal table. Quite chatter drifted around the room. For once the four of us where quite. Each thinking our own thoughts. Me, I was staring at the red head next to me. Think about who much I like her and when she would ever like me back, maybe she wouldn't. I shock my head and pushed the thought to the back of my head. Something better like Christmas. And the trip to Golden bay my family where planing. ( A/N this book is set in New Zealand my home country, so far and if you don't know where this is then look it up. )
I can't wait for that. The beaches and walks. I sighed at the thought. Beautiful.

**********************************
Hey guys I finally updated. I'm sorry.
It is such a short chapter, but it's a filler and there is so much more to come. Thanks to the TheTeenageBookTheif for the support she's given me, I love you.
I'm thinking of doing a Q&A at the start of each chapter. Ask them about anything you want, me, the book, you name it.

Thanks everyone.