Wonder >> Harry Styles *COMING SOON*

This isn't your natural love story about a girl and boy...or is it? It's your choice. A girl was broken hiding the things she had done to herself, hiding the way she truly lived her life. There was a boy he was famous, he always wore a smile, but don't you know behind every smile is pain? The bigger the smile the more pain. The boy and girl had fallen deeply in love. Sure their were many mistakes in the relationship, but did that make their relationship stronger or make it tear apart bit by bit? Many people wonder why they are together. Why a girl like her would date a guy like him. Today society is so cruel and marks everyone i.e. geek, emo, freak, popular, etc. There's always stereotypes. We can't be ourselves without getting judged by people. Why would someone want to live their life like this? Why do people have judging as one of their hobbies? I'm sure we will never truly know the reason, but we can wonder why. This story is about 20 year olds Rebecca Carter and Harry Styles. Their love was something different, something true. We will never know what happened or why it happened, but we can wonder why. Fans hated and hated on this relationship only because they had found out that she cuts, takes pills, and is suicidal. People had started to wonder why she would wear long sleeves and eventually they found out. We will never know how they did, but we can wonder why. 

ATTENTION:: This story was fully created by me. If you do not like stories about sucide this book is not for you. Please no hate. Enjoy! ~Liz