AU.... again

Okay I want an Alpha and Omega fanfiction for one of the god dang ships. (With the others as the side ships of course)

Ships I can see as the Omega and Alpha:

KageHina: Hinata is the young energetic alpha who meets the wrongly outcasted Kageyama and they become friends. They then find love and many problems.

IwaOi: It can go either way to be honest.
1) Oikawa is the pretty alpha who is childhood friends with the omega, but no one knows of this. One day someone sees the two and rumors start. Eventually things get sorted out and IwaOi happens!!
2) Iwaizumi is the devilishly handsome alpha's son and Oikawa is the pretty omega. Iwaizumi always admired Oikawa's beauty. He learns Oikawa is blind (YASSSS ANGST) and wants to help. The clan finds out and begins to not want Iwaizumi to become the next alpha. Problem get solved and IwaOi happens.   (FAV! PS SUGA AND DAICHI ARE IWA-CHAN'S PARENTS)

RyuuChika: Ennoshita is the shy soon-to-be-alpha and Tanaka is the lonely omega. Ennoshita feels bad for Tanaka and becomes his friend, secretly. The poor next alpha fell in love with Tanaka and his weird ways. He then wanted to clear Tanaka's name and do so successfully.

KyouHaba: Kyoutani is the omega who was jealous of the alpha, Yahaba. Kyoutani tended to be harsh and rash while Yahaba was nice and level-headed. Opposites, right? Well these opposites attracted and found love somehow.

The rest would be side ships...

I'm lazy so byeeeee