Chapter 1

Timmy's pov~
I was at the park. I just got out of school. It was a long hard day. I was thinking of using fairy magic to have some fun but since today Chloe said she wanted to use Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof today so she could help some people. I was just taking a walk when I see Gary walk up to me. "Gary!? Why are you here?!?" I say. "Oh don't you miss me Tim-Tim? I came to see you." He said. He was about to hug me until someone or something warped their arm around me and with their other arm they grabbed my lift arm and kissed it. I felt my face heat up. "Hey who are you? Why are you kissing Tim-Tim hand? Are you his boyfriend?" Gary said sounding jealous. "Oh am not Turner boyfriend. While not yet~!" I heard the person whisper the last part. Wait I know this person voice. It's Remy. "Remy l-let go o-of me! Why d-did you k-kiss my hand?!? Also I like Trixie. I don't like guy's." I say cleaning my hand on my shirt. "Then why are you blushing Turner?" Remy said. I stayed quiet not able to answer. " I h-have to g-go!!" I said running away.

Remy's pov~
Turner ran away not even answering my question. "So what do you want with Tim-Tim?" Says a boy who looked cool. " All I want is to me Turner boyfriend~!" I say. "Will sorry but Tim-Tim is mine!" He says. "I will be with Turner! I love him and I will even fight you for him!" I say. "I will win Tim-Tim heart and I will be with him!" He says. He then leaves. I thought thinking about when I saw Turner blush. "Aww he looked so cute~!" I say and start walking home thinking about Timmy.